The Carnival

~ Ryan takes you to a carnival and buys them a thing of flowers ~

The boys just finished another show on their tour, which happens to going great so far. You waited for the boys outside their dressing room because they wanted to go out and explore the city a bit more since they're playing in the same venue tomorrow. Spencer and Brendon walk out, dressed in their regular T-shirt and jeans, both giving you excited smiles.

"What's with the faces?" You ask with your lips tugging up a bit from their contagious smiles.

"We're going to a carnival!" Brendon tells you as his smile gets bigger. Spencer next to him was nodding his head and bouncing like a child. You giggle at their childish actions.

Jon walks out the dressing room with Ryan right behind him rubbing his eyes, probably taking off tonight's makeup.

Ryan adjusts his cap and looks at you with a wide smile, "y/n, guess what!"

"We're going to the carnival!" You reply with excitement. Ryan's smile drops a bit and looks at Brendon.

"You told her. You knew I wanted to tell her, but still told her!" Ryan points his finger at Brendon as he continues to accuse him of telling me about the carnival.

Brendon puts his hands up in defense, "I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself."

Ryan sighs as you put your hand on his shoulder with a small smile. Ryan returns the action as he grabs your hand and drags you out of the venue.

"Let's go to the carnival!" He shouts. The guys are right behind you laughing.

You all walked out of the venue, continuing down the sidewalk following Spencer, who you assumed knew where the carnival was. Everyone was talking about what they're expecting to find when they get there. The guys even asked you for your opinion on who would win which game, that is if the game would be found at the carnival. Moments like this, where you feel care free and not let your age define your maturity level at the moment, gives you a giddy feeling and to enjoy it while you can.

No one is keeping track of how long you all have been walking, but it didn't matter when you spot the lights and hear the soft thuds from the loud music that is being played.

"There's the carnival!" You shout, pointing across the street. You and Brendon, being the most energetic out of the group, begin to run towards the carnival with large smiles plastered on your faces. When you reach the ticket booth, you all buy your tickets and make your way into the carnival.

"What should we do first, eat or play?" Jon asks. You were going to say to play, but your stomach beat you to it by letting out a loud growl.

"I guess we're eating." Ryan says while laughing. Everyone else let's out their share of giggles and begins to walk to where several kinds of foods were being served.

Everyone bought what they wanted to eat and sat down, talking about what you all should do now that you've finally arrived to the carnival. Once everyone has finished their food, you all walked toward the several games you've been waiting to play.

The guys are very competitive and like to show off in front of you. The first game they played was ring toss. After attempting to throw the rings onto the small poles, Brendon won and chose a small bear. He handed it to you with a lopsided smile. You giggled and accepted the bear. This made the guys a bit more competitive and tried to win the stuffed animals to give to you.

Several games later, you were holding so many animals you lost count. You all were ready to leave until Ryan stopped you. He reaches down to a small bush with blooming flowers and picks one. He hands it to you along with a kiss to the head.

"You're such a dork." You tell him.

"Just for you." Ryan winks and you all make your way back to sleep in and prepare for tomorrows concert.

***

So here's another book I've decided to update. I think this one might be updated more offer bc I have some friends who have asked to do imagines. But my writing is still really rusty.

But do send in requests, I would really appreciate it. That would go for the tøp imagines too bc I don't have another part for it.