Panic! At The Apartment

Full credit to imagineyourselfacharrie on tumblr ((:

***

"Ross, why don't you fucking watch where you're going."

"Oh, I'm sorry. With such a big ego, anyone could bump into you, so am I really at fault?"

You glared at Ryan Ross. That was the third time he had accidentally bumped into you, and you were sick of it.

"Listen, I am so sick of your melodramatic-"

"Guys! Holy shit, can't you get along for two seconds?" Brendon looked at the two of you, sighing and running a hand through his hair, "Can't we all hang out together peacefully for more than three minutes?"

"Well, Bren, that's because you decided to invite Y/N."

You scoffed, "Excuse me? Anywhere we go there's always a problem with the sensitive Ryan Ross. Oh no! They didn't give the poor baby enough ketchup for his fucking french fries. Let's through a giant fit!"

"They didn't! They think a drop the size of my thumb will last for an entire basket?"

You groaned, "Oh god, there he goes again."

Spencer sighed from where he's sitting on the couch, "All you do is bicker, bicker, bicker."

"Maybe we should just force them to sit in a room long enough just to spew all their insults so by the time we cut them loose, we'll all have one less headache." Jon chimed in, obviously joking.

You glared at him then glanced over at Brendon who had that look on his face. It ment no good.

"Don't you think for a second that I am going to go anywhere near him by myself, Urie."

Ryan shook his head quickly and took a step back from you, "That goes for me, too. Hell will freeze over before I go anywhere near Y/N."

Brendon sighed and looked at the other two guys of Panic! who were obviously getting sick of the constant fighting, too. Ever since you could remember, you and Ryan were always at it, finding a new way to insult the other, or the smallest thing to debate. You had no problem with Brendon or Jon or Spencer. They were nice guys and always very welcoming. But something about Ryan rubbed you in all the wrong ways, and something about you rubbed him in even worse ways. No one could get the other to cooperate.

The simple solution was to stop inviting you to any functions, but you had grown up with the guys. Ever since they had a following of about ten people, you were the first. When something career changing happened, you were always the first to get the call. And you loved it. You just didn't love Ryan.

"You know what? I think I'm going to just head home." You sighed looking at the three members you could actually get along with, smiling slightly. "Its been a long day."

Spencer looked over a Ryan who just shrugged, and then stood up, pulling you into a hug, "Okay. Take care and have a nice drive home."

You smiled and hugged him back, nodding. Jon hugged you soon after, followed by Brendon who squeezed you so tight that he lifted you off your feet for a brief few seconds.

"We still on for tomorrow?" He asked, his eyes bright.

You smiled softly and nodded, "Of course. I'll be at your place, say around four?"

Brendon was planning on moving out of his small apartment and into his new home that he had recently made the leap in purchasing. You were going to help him pack everything into identical, rectangular cardboard boxes and keep him entertained.