Its about time

- working for P! and having a crush on Ryan and the other guys try to get you two together

You were currently helping the Panic! crew set up the merch tent for all the fans who are probably going to at least buy a shirt. There's already a small line of fans waiting to buy and see the guy's live performance later in the day. You open a box to find a variety of shirts inside. You grab the samples from inside and hang them up for display. Some who were helping you had left to set up the stage for the guys, while the few who stayed behind continued to unpack.

It was all quiet with small talk on the side until you heard footsteps approach the tent. You turn to find Ryan approaching the tent while the fans begin to scream when they see him.

"Hey y/n, how are you holding up with the merch tent?" He asks with a soft smile. It was obvious that you had a crush on Ryan and pretty much everyone around you, including the fans, were well aware of this. He just always gave you a giddy feeling in your stomach and would leave you blushing sometimes.

"Well, its certainly nothing I can handle. I have been doing this for a few months now." You tell him. Working at the merch tent isn't at all difficult to handle, as long as you have 3 to 4 other people helping out.

"So, I was- well the guys were wondering if you wanted to come with us to get some lunch since the doors don't open in another couple hours?" Ryan asks shyly, with a tint of pink dusting his cheeks.

"Sure! There's nothing else for me to do." You walked over to Ryan and said bye to the others who sat around chatting amongst each other.

The guys are out back waiting for the both you to arrive. When you two arrive, everyone begins to make their way to a small restaurant near by. You were walking behind the boys with your head hung low. For some reason your feeling hit, like lightning. It happens every so often, it will surly go away.

"Hey y/n?" Someone asked. It was Brendon's voice but, for some reason you wanted it to be Ryan.

You looked up a little disappointed. "Um, yeah Bren?"

"I just wanna know what's wrong. You don-"

"I'm fine. I just, I dunno. Feel a little gloomy but, it will go away." You weakly smiled.

"Oh, alright," he came a little closer to you on the sidewalk leaving the group in front. He put his hand on your shoulder, "Look, I may not be Ryan, but I do care about you. Just know that."

"What do you mean 'Ryan'?" You asked, trying to be cool. Brendon is one to constantly tease about you and Ryan. He simply smirked at you.

"Like none of us know you have a crush on him. You guys would be great together. And to be completely honest, Ryan has been writing a bit more often if you haven't noticed. He'd write about someone all the time in the songs, I think it's about you."

"It couldn't." You tell him being skeptical.

Brendon took his warm hand off of your shoulder and put it in his pocket. "Well, you never know. It could probably be about me. After all, the fans constantly claim we're dating." He says with a proud smile. You laughed at his statement, making you feel much better than before.

"What? It could." Brendon says with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Yeah, right." You smiled and kept walking to the restaurant with Brendon.