Chapter 2: That Night (LEMON)

Shepard walked back from out of the Briefing/Communication Room, his face lit with anger

Shepard walked back from out of the Briefing/Communication Room, his face lit with anger. EDI popped up on the console in the CIC next to the elevator as Shepard entered the room.

"Shepard I do not mean to disturb, but you seem to be in a hostile mood, can I be of any assist to help?" EDI questioned.

"No, I'm okay EDI, just mad with his 'choices' of what exactly to do with my DNA." Shepard responded angrily.

"What is the Illusive Man doing with your DNA?!" Kelly quickly questioned after she had heard Shepard's comment.

"He made 2 clones of me, and I don't even know where they are!" Shepard raised his voice, it was still full of anger, but he refused to yell at Kelly.

"That's horribe, I don't know why you trust him." Kelly stated in disagreement.

"I don't trust him." Shepard responded still loud with anger, but not quite yelling.

"Good instincts." Kelly informed him with light kindness, but still an informing attitude.

EDI listened, then popped off the console and back up to the cockpit with Joker. Shepard hadn't noticed the glare of fascination that Kelly held on him, he looked over at her and noticed the woman's expression. Did she like him too? He couldn't think properly, he just sat there staring at Kelly as she mimicked his glare. But what they didn't know, someone was watching them with sadness and jealousy, it was Tali. She felt heartbroken, she had come up to check on the ships cockpit repairs, but she came at the right time to notice the romantic glare Kelly and Shepard held on each other. Shepard noticed Tali and looked away and blushed, hoping she didn't see, but he knew she did. He loved Tali, but Kelly loved him, and Tali loved him, and he 'liked' Kelly, but not that way. But he didn't wanna break her heart, so he kept quiet. Tali walked past them, smiling at Shepard, he couldn't see her smile, but he knew it was there. Tali headed up to the cockpit, looking back at Shepard every few seconds, as if guarding him, making sure no one did anything to him behind her back. Shepard waved at Tali and headed up to the cockpit to meet Tali, Joker, and EDI. He ran up to the cockpit and stopped and stared at Tali, his eyes trying not to focus on her perfect behind, but it was hard, she kept switching her hips from one side to the other, as if she knew he was watching her. She was talking with Joker and EDI, though Shepard was distracted he could hear their conversation.

"So Joker has the ship got it's newest repairs I installed?" Tali questioned Joker.

"Yes, they proved to be very useful Miss Zorah." EDI responded.

"I didn't ask you EDI, thanks though." Tali teased then responded.

"Girl's...girl's." Joker raised his voice, but refused to yell at the innocent Tali.

"The Commander seems to be fascinated with you Miss Zorah." EDI teased Tali.

Tali tilted her head confused, then she caught on and turned her head to meet Shepard staring at her behind, then he realized everyone was watching him and he looked away and blushed, Tali couldn't hold back a giggle.