The Varia

Here is another update, i hope that you like it. Starting today is the ring conflict.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Namimori 7am

Himitsu's POV.

I opend my eyes and looked at the ceiling. Today was yet another day I was gonna spend.

I would go out to get some groceries, so I will do that. I went to take a shower and get some clothes on.

I did on a orange crop-top and a light blue high-waist jeans. I normally had to go to school for some stuff, but its sunday, so, not happening.

I waited before Hiroko's door, there was a light and slow breathing. She was still asleep.

And because its sunday she will probably sleep until noon. I got some breakfast, more like a piece of toast, and went out.

I walked at a normal pace, the shopping district was coming closer. I got the vegetables, meat and mostly rice.

I walked away from there with a heavy bag. I came home and got everything sorted in its place, then I got some breakfast ready for Hiroko.

Namimori 7.54am

Himitsu's POV.

I woke up on the cold floor, what happend? I don't remember anything before I blacked out.

I looked around me and sat up, I was in the living room. Then I felt it, my chest hurted alot. Okay now I knew, I probably got a beating.

Probably because her breakfast wasn't good enough or something like that.

I stood up and looked at myself, no blood this time. But when I lifted my top there was an ugly bruise.

I stretched a bit and decided to go out for now, I needed some fresh air. I opend the door while doing my left shoe on.

I walked out to the shoping district. I knew that I probably should be getting something for the bruise but I didn't need it.

Then I heard it, and explosion. I broke into a run and then I saw Yamamoto and Gokudera fighting ... Squalo.

What was happening? Why was he here? ... The ring battle's, then I saw the box.

The rings where probably in there, then Tsuna burst into his underwear and failed beating Squalo.

I then saw another person, dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I saw him once before in the Vongola files.

His name is Basil and he's Iemitsu's pupil. I came a little bit in sight on purpose, Reborn looked at me suspiciously.

"Ah, you're the girl from the Fiducia's." I heard someone say with interest. I looked at the way the voice and came and saw the tenth boss of the Chiavarone, Dino.

I nodded my head and then looked at Gokudera and Yamamoto, they were pretty beaten up.

I looked around the place to locate Squalo or any traces he went ... No traces, I guess i'll need to wait until I see him again to talk.

I didn't know that Dino was looking at me with a calculating eye.

I went towards Yamamoto. "Yo." I casually greeted, he looked up and was suprised to see me.

"Himitsu, what are you doing here?" He asked with a curious tone.

"I needed some fresh air and then i heard an explosion, so i came to check out what happend." I simply replied, well it wasn't that simple.