The Varia Appears

Hey guys, I'm back and I apologize for the ridiculous long wait. We're making our way into the Varia arc and I hope I'm gonna handle it good. I'm making this one longer as an apologie. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

'thoughts'

"speaking"

Namimori evening, the streets

Himitsu's POV.

After a while of staying in that hospital I finally got out and I'm happy about that, I was gonna suffocate there.

I don't like hospitals in general so staying there was just torture allthough I guess me surviving is a good thing.

Now I'm making my way home, when I finally reached my destination I climbed up to my window hopefully unoticed and decided to go into my Sky9 outfit.

I didn't want to stay here for too long, staying here for much longer felt uncomfortable. When I had fully changed clothes I closed my jacket and got the cap of it on my head.

After I was done I jumped onto the roof and made my way over the roofs of the many houses, it felt better here.

The fresh air hit me in the face and I felt so much better, I inhaled deeply and slowly breathed out as I stood on the edge of a roof.

I sat down indian-style and got out my phone checking for any jobs or messages, I blinked again and looked before me when I saw blurs moving across the roofs.

I narrowed my eyes and put my phone away before standing up. What was happening?

Before I knew it I saw an explosion and I immediatly made my way over there, when I arrived I kept my distance when I saw Tsuna and the others.

And someone else I vaguely remembered ... It was Levi! I almost shouted in surprise but kept it in since I didn't want to reveal my location.

If Levi was here that certainly meant that the others were here too and that meant nothing good, the ring conflict was starting.

Then I tensed when I saw that Levi was ready to attack them, I unconciously focused on Yamamoto.

When I realized what I was doing I looked over to everyone else but I felt a faint blush on my cheeks.

Then Lussuria, Bel and Mammon moved in, not to mention a ... robot? I didn't exactly know what that was but it was something I had to find out later.

And not forget Squalo was there all of the sudden, he looked crazy like always. A little bit later Xanxus came forward.

I looked over the Varia and now that I saw them for real I concluded that they were crazier than I imagined.

Things got even worse when Iemitsu showed up, damn everything is escalating so fast. Direct orders from the ninth were given to both Tsuna and Xanxus.

After the letter was translated for Tsuna which gave me the information I needed, I couldn't just help but pity Tsuna and his friends.

I shouldn't pity them, they were strong and could fight well but if they could go against a Varia member is something that I doubted.

I narrowed my eyes at the Cervello, they were suspicious. I'd never heard about them before and it became even more suspicious when I heard that Iemitsu hadn't heard of them before too.

And the battle would be held at Nami-chuu, I wonder how Kyoya will react, probably not to good considering his love for Namimori, I'll probaly have to make it up to him with many sparring sessions.

Then the Varia left and after a moment Tsuna and the others left too but to my surprise Lussuria came back out the trees where he had left.

"~Hmmm, my 9-chan senses are tingling." He happily sang as he looked around the area to find me, I myself sweatdropped at what he said.