Uncovered

Yay a new update, hope you guys enjoy!

"speaking"

'thoughts'

'Zilli speaking'

Namimori evening, Namimori High School

Normal POV.

Himitsu was walking through the streets to school, the school she went to everyday and she was scared about damage because of one Hibari Kyoya.

Her phone was in her hand and she still had half an hour left until the fight had to start, when she entered the school grounds she got greeted by the Cervello who showed her her place to sit at.

Once seated Himitsu looked around trying to locate the Varia, and she did. They were on top of the roof looked at her with sceptical faces.

She pulled out her phone and logged into the chatroom, a grin slipped onto her face as she waited. She looked up once and saw the Varia whipping out their own phones, each with their own reaction.

-Chat-

/Sky9 has entered the chat/

/Lussuria has entered the chat/

/Bel has entered the chat/

/Squalo has entered the chat/

/Levi has entered the chat/

Sky9: Hey guys!

Lussuria: 9-Chan you logged in!

Bel: ~Ushishishi, hello 9

Squalo: Hello

Levi: You sound excited, why?

Sky9: Well the first battle will start soon won't it?

Squalo: HOW DO YOU KNOW?!!

Sky9: Well I'm right here.

/Sky9 has left the chat/

-Real life-

Himitsu's POV.

I looked up at the Varia and saw them looking around until they're eyes landed on me and widened. My grin stretched wider with their reactions.

Normal POV.

This was as far as their intelligence sector went a new friend of the Vongola and his friends, only new to the group and totaly unknow to the Varia. The girl was named Himitsi Kakusa.

Lussuria gaped as he looked at the fourteen year old brown girl with turquoise eyes. None of them expected her to be so young, mostly because Sky9 has been working for 9 nine years by now. Hacking period included.

Bels grin widened even more when he saw her, this little girl was so feared. She didn't even look like it but you never know in the mafia.

Squalo let his jaw drop and just immediatly observed her, this was not what he was expecting her to be so different from what he had thought. All though eh was probably not the only one.

Mammon wanted her as their apprentice, if this little girl could make that much money then he could make big profit of it.

Levi was just downright shocked seeing how this was a fourteen year old and the third best assassin in the world.

Their thoughts were interrupted when another girl showed up, her hair was of cherry color and so were her eyes.

The unknown girl looked around the place before being greeted and lead to the Vongola watching area, when she saw Himitsu she scowled. This action was not missed by the Varia and the narrowed their eyes.

The cherry haired (does that work?) girl walked up to Himitsu who had turned emotionless and didn't even look at the Varia.

The Varia members were on the tip of their toes when Cherry -nickname by Bel- grabbed Himitsu by her collar and raised her of the ground yelling something in her face they didn't understand.

'Oh my so cruel.' Zilli sang as she saw the action from inside Himitsu's head causing Himitsu to hear her and think about how the hell she heard her.

Himirtsu seemed unaffected by the action of her sister and didn't do anything to defend herself which surprised the Varia guardians, only it seemed logical.

Sky9 had sometimes talked about a sister that sometimes beat her up so bad that her floor was covered in blood and often her own bones would be broken.

Lussuria just wanted to beat her up and break everything in that bitches body, Bel wanted to cut her to scraps of meat, Squalo wanted to impale her, Mammon wanted to send their worst illusion after them and Levi wanted to electrocute her so bad that she would smell like grilled bacon like the pig she was.

Their thoughts reflected on the outside by the massive killing intent that they were emiting together.

Maybe they had turned a bitt protective of the girl they had been trying to figure out, and maybe she was a friend and ally to them. But they didn't say anything;

Hiroko let Himitsu loose and moved away as if nothign ever happened, Himitsi gasped for air as she fell onto her knees after being let loose.

Lussuria wanted to help his 9-chan right now but he couldn't because just then the Vongola guardians showed up.

As Tsuna and his friends talked about the arena and other things considering the fight, they hadn't noticed Himitsu and Hiroko until Yamamoto looked away from the group and saw Himitsu.

His eyes hardened and his smile faded, Himitsu wasn't supposed to be here. She should be home and sleeping.

His little action didn't go unnoticed by the Varia who now had a Lussuria that had wedding plans at the ready, at least if Squalo didn't kill Yamamoto in the near future.

Himitsu had ignored Yamamoto and his action just so Hiroko wouldn't see that she knew people, it would be quite troublesome if she found out.

Everyone's ongoing conversations were stopped by the Cervello who called both Ryohei and Lussuria to the battle arena.

Before that the tenth generation did a group cheer and caused Himitsu to sweatdrop immediatly, Hiroko raised and eyebrow.

The rings were inspected and accepted as real, then Lussuria went on about Ryohei's beautifully toned body and Himitsu sweatdropped even more. Then the fight could start.

To be continued ...

This is it, I also have summer vacation starting from today. See ya (^0^)/!