Who?

I am back, yes it's me. I'm totally not starting with this while I'm in school in the middle of class a day before my exams, totally not. I should be studying but that is something for this afternoon. 

"speaking"

'thoughts'

'Zilli speaking'

Namimori 4.27pm, the  park 

Normal POV.

Himitsu had started her day as usual, she woke up at 4 in the morning, made breakfast and went out. 

She had decided to skip school today, she had some things to think about and she really didn't want to deal with bullies and people in general.

The Sun battle would be the first to happen and she was nervous of its outcome, she had been a stupid hormonal teenager the other day and she had no other explanation for it.

Now she feared that someone would die because she threatend the fucking Varia, it would all be her fault and sooner or later someone would find out.

She had gotten an invitation from Reborn to attend the battle, and despite Yamamoto who had tried to convince her not to go, she would go anyway. 

Himitsu understood why he didn't want her to go but she was already in. She was in too deep and she would never get out, all because she became Sky9.

The Varia had been just as expected, although Lussuria was even more annoying than online. 

He would also be the one to fight Ryohei this night and she hoped that he would hold back, but that woudn't go well with Xanxus. 

But she lovelier have Lussuria dying than Ryohei, even if it was cruel to say. 

And maybe tonight the Varia would finally know who she was, Sky9s identity would be revealed that night and she wasn't gonna regret it. 

Honestly they deserved it, they had been searching and guessing for a long time and she couldn't wait to see their faces. 

Himitsu sighed heavily and looked up at the blue sky, few clouds were to be seen and the sun was shining brightly, which was pretty ironical. 

She stood up and walked around the park, not many people were out but that was logical. There was school and people had to work. She was probably one of the only people there (Does that sound logical o-0?).  

She walked at a slow pace and looked at the sky above her, Himitsu shook her head and just walked throught the park.

She grabbed her phone and smirked a bit, should she log in and talk a bit to the Varia? Better not, they would ask too many questions about her threat and they were gonna see her in the evening anyway. 

God she was so excited for that, she was practically bouncing. There was one thing that she was forgetting though, she had gotten an invitation because she had the possibilty to be the 10th boss of the Fiducia but guess who had the same possibility? 

None other than Hiroko, this night she would be taken into the world of the mafia. Himitsu had no idea of this, but Reborn wasn't the one who had invited Hiroko. 

That had been the Cervello, they knew about Himitsu coming and had decided to invite Hiroko too.

That was the stupidest thing you could do, involving that girl into the mafia was a grave mistake. 

She would be a person of bloodshed, the things she already did now without any regret could escalate badly into bigger and badder things. 

Himitsu felt a chill going down her spine at the thought of her older sister being a mafia boss, many innocents could be killed.