The Daily Frypan Cooking Show

Frypan: Welcome back to another episode of Frypan's Cooking Show! Today, I am back in the Glade, but with a special assistant;

Thomas: Hello!

Frypan: Here, we have Thomas, who will be helping me cook todays' meal. Which is-

Thomas: COOKIES?!

Frypan: Yes, today we are making cookies.

Newt: Oh no. *slaps forehead*

Frypan: Be quiet. As I was saying, today we are making cookies! You will need the following.

150g softened butter,
1/2 cup caster sugar,
1/2 cup brown sugar,
1 teaspoon vanilla extract,
1 egg,
1 3/4 cups plain flour,
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, plus 1 tablespoon extra,
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, plus 1 tablespoon extra.

Thomas, can you preheat the oven to 180C?

Thomas: But we don't have an oven-

Frypan: Then get one!

Thomas: *goes to the box and puts in slip of paper for an oven*

Frypan: Now, can you beat the egg, sugars and vanilla together?

Thomas: But beating is mean!

Frypan: THEN JUST DO IT.
While he is doing that, we will line our baking trays with baking paper just like this. *lines trays and demonstrates how to* Thomas, have you finished mixing the ingredients?

Thomas: *stuffing face with the chocolate*

Frypan: THOMAS! *grabs chocolate and pulls it away from him* At least you did what I asked you to do. See how this is all smooth and combined? Now add the egg, and half the flour and stir well. Then add the rest of the flour. Then, stir in the chocolate- ALBY, DO WE HAVE ANY SPARE CHOCOLATE?

Alby: YEAH, CHECK IN THE SECOND CUPBOARD!

Frypan: THANKS! *gets chocolate and adds it in* Finally, spoon reasonable amounts of your mixture onto tray and cook for 15-20 minutes or until a light golden and- *gets interrupted my loud siren* Yes! The oven must be coming!

2 minutes later

*whole team of Gladers have to help carry it to the cooking station*

Frypan: *panting* -cooked. Lets put it in!

15 minutes later

Frypan: Take them out and voila! Your cookies are done! *takes out tray and the biscuits are perfect* No, not yet Thomas-

Thomas: *takes cookie and stuff it in his mouth* THIS STUFF IS HOT!

Frypan: Leave them out to cool. Frypan here, signing out from Frypan's Cooking Show!

And yes, I did get this from a real recipe.