Prologue - Enter the World of Pokémon

"Have you heard of 'Pokémon Go'?"

"Dude, I just caught a Magikarp!"

"Aw man, that Gym is taken over by Valor."

You were sitting at the swing, observing the public who are engrossing on the most popular Pokémon game that Niantic had create. Kids to Adults are looking at their phones, emotions came and go onto their face.

Knowing you, your friends are running around, catching Pokémon and conquering Gyms for their Team. While they were running around, you had a job to take care of their stuff.

You took out a water bottle and drank its content. "I'm bored," You sigh as you watched the kids, building a sandcastle from the sandbox.

"'Ey (Name)," Lily shouted. She was running towards you. "Can you give me my bottle?" I did what she ask and I gave the bottle to her. "Walking around the park was a good idea until the Gyms were taken over by Team Dab."

"Team Dab?" You were confused. You had learned of the three Teams in Pokémon Go. Team Valor, who is Red, Team Mystic, who is Blue and lastly, Team Instinct, who is Yellow. Funny how they are the primary colours.

"Oh, right," Lily drink the bottle. "You don't play Pokémon Go. I'm in Team Mystic so Team Dab is Team Instinct which are the underdogs of the three team."

"Why are they underdogs?" You asked, your curiosity grows further and further.

"Valor and Mystic always compete with each other on taking other Gyms. You've seen the colour Red and Blue everywhere but Instinct, only a few." Jacob explained as he approached us.

"What he said," Lily gave her bottle and I put it back to where it was found. "I'm up for some ice-cream."

"I want! I want!" Isaac chirped from behind Jacob. Everyone got their backpacks and went to the ice-cream parlour.

"Hey, (Name)," Jacob walked next to me. "Why don't you play Pokémon Go?"

"I..." My answer were cut off by Lily. "She played the old Pokémon games, like Red, Yellow, Ruby, Diamond and all that. She knows Pokémon much more than us dweebs."

"Hush Lily!" Isaac shushed her. Lily just gave him a simple shrug.

We had reach the ice-cream parlour and found a place to sit. The Pokémon trio were tired while I'll just order their favourite desert.

"Thanks (Name)." Jacob lay his head onto the table.

The ice-cream has work its magic. Lily, Isaac and Jacob had been energised by the power of ice-cream. I've noticed that the sky had change colour to the other shade of orange. The sun started to set and night will come.

"Uh, guys." I catched their attention. "I'm going back home. I see you guys at school."

"See ya," Lily waved before she run towards a PokéStop.

"Be safe!" Isaac joined her.

"I have to take care of these kids once more," sighed Jacob. "I see tomorrow."

~ ~ ~

I reached home and was tired from walking and hanging around with them. I placed my backpack to my bed. I then lay down, my back was facing the bed as I took out my phone.

I tap the App Store and went to the search bar. I typed, 'Pokémon Go'. I tap once more to download the app itself.

As the app download, a flash of light came from my phone screen. I tried to cover my eyes with my backpack but I didn't know that I would enter another world and stay there.

The world I entered were pitch black as I continue to fall down. It was like I'm in some bottomless pit and the falling never end. The sensation of falling is all I knew...

I fall...

And fall...

And fall...

Thud.