1 - New World and a New Friend

A Jolteon ran through the bushes. Its owner, was chasing it. "I'm going to get 'cha!" The owner, a.k.a Spark said as he barely dodge a tree. "W-whoa!"

He was playing 'catch the Pokémon' with his own Pokémons. A Bellsprout ran in front of him. It was catching his attention, in which it succeeded.

His Jolteon had stopped running. His nose were lifted up and smell something. Something in the forest. He glanced back, searching his owner. Spark was occupied with the Bellsprout so Jolteon ran and tackled him.

"Easy boy!" Spark winced in pain. He noticed that his Jolteon had found something. "What is it?" He brush the fur of the Jolteon.

The Jolteon hopped off from his grasp and run. Spark and Bellsprout shared a look before Spark got up and chase the Jolteon. Bellsprout was confused but it continue to walk away, back to its home.

"Wait up!" huffed Spark. He was trying his best to catch up.

He managed to dodge another tree and saw something that made his Jolteon to sit next to the person.

A girl. An unconscious girl.

She wore a shirt, a (colour) shirt with a (fav colour) hoodie, jeans, (fav colour) converse. She had (hair colour) hair with a (hairstyle). Somehow, the way she looked from Spark's point of view, intrigue him.

Jolteon went behind the girl and then emerged by dragging a backpack with its mouth. It drag the backpack towards Spark. Spark got down on one knee and accept what his Jolteon did. Before he could touch the back, his PokéPhone rang.

He fumbled with it because he was afraid of the unconscious girl. "S-spark here!" He nervously laughed. "Ah, I'm at..." He gazed the surroundings around him. "At a forest with Flash." His Jolteon, Flash nudged him with its head.

"I get it, I get it. Jeez, Candela." Spark pat Flash's head. "Yeah, yeah. Look, I found something-"

"Oh hey, Blanche." Spark took the backpack and sling it over to his shoulders. "It's not something but someone. Well, she-" His expression change from happy to disgust. "I'm not that type of guy! Listen guys, I'm bringing the girl over to the Prof's place."

"Fine," Spark pouted. "See ya." He hung up and place the PokéPhone back to his pocket.

"Right," He muttered to himself as he carefully and gently place his arm under the girl's knees and back. He lift her up with great ease. With the girl in his arms, he make his way to Professor Willow's office.

Flash walked next to him. Following his friend while protecting the both of them.

~ ~ ~

Blanche was having a chat with the Professor. Learning about Pokémon and stuff while Candela was waiting for Spark. He found a girl in the middle of the forest. Candela began to think. What if she was from Team Rocket or some bad organization. What if she has escape from a lab? What if-

"Hey guys!" Spark kick the front door open. "I have return!" With the girl in his arms, Spark gently placed her to the couch. "And the girl is here!"

Candela whipped her head to where Spark lay the girl at and storm her way towards the both of them. 

Blanche and Prof. Willow was still in a discussion until the discussion were halted when they saw Candela ganging up on Spark.

"Candela, calm down." Prof. Willow tried his best to pry Candela'a grip to Spark's jacket.

"This is the girl you found, Spark?" Blanche inspect her. Spark, who are free from Candela spoke out,"Yes."

The girl's face began to twitch. "Ah, she's waking up." Blanche infrom the rest. "I suggest you pipe down whatever nonsense you create."

| \ Reader's POV / |

You heard noises in the dark. It sounded, like people and they were talking or making a commotion.

Your eyes were heavy but pushed them. So you open up and you were greeted with a four faces you don't recognise. "Um..." You break the silence.

"She speaks!" A guy voice came next. You search for the owner and it was a blonde one. Wait, they looked familiar, you stared at them. Oh, no...

"Are you guys, Candela, Blanche, Spark and Prof. Willow?" You timidly asked them.

"Why yes," Another voice spoke. It belongs to Blanche. "You are correct."

"If you know us then," Another one. This time, it belongs to the leader of Team Valor, Candela. "You must be from Team Rocket! O-or Team Plasma!"

"W-w-what?!" You shrieked in Candela's speech. "I-I would never! I don't want to be the bad guy!"

"Look what you did, Candela." Spark made a sad face. Candela opened her mouth to say an apology but the sound of a Pokémon came by.

"Pikachu! Pikachu!" A Pikachu ran up to us. It jump to the couch I lay and slowly approach me. Am I seeing things or what?

I looked at them. Blanche is talking to Candela while Prof. Willow wasn't there. All I see was Spark, he had a face. A face of happiness. "Go on, little guy." His attention was at the Pikachu. "Don't worry, she's nice."

"Pika. Pi!" Pikachu chirped cheerfully as it continue to make its way towards me. I sat upright and held out my palm. Pikachu noticed it and it gave an adorable smile.

With a blink of an eye, Pikachu successfully sat on my lap. It was staring at me with those adorable puppy eyes. "I'm (Name)," I introduce myself to it. "Nice to meet 'cha."

"Pika! Pikachu!" Pikachu jump from my lap to my shoulders. It nuzzled my cheeks with its own. "Pi~"

"It seems that Pikachu likes you." The professor came back. You felt the couch shifted. It was at your right side. Spark sat next to you as Pikachu tried to approach Spark.

"Likes me?" You were confused. The professor gave you a cup of water. You took it and take a sip of the beverage. "Could you explain?"

Pikachu tries to take your cup. You let it take the said cup.

"You see, Spark rescue Pikachu from a bad owner. It was the first time that a Pikachu was being hostile." Professor Willow explained.

"Yeah, it was being mean to me." Spark joined in. "Shooting electrical bolts to me and all." He rubbed the Pikachu's cheek. "And now, its being nice and friendly!"

"That's great to hear," You gently smile at the Pikachu. Little did you know, Spark stared at with a soft gaze that spelt; adoration.

"So, what's next?" Feeling happy, you gave a Pikachu a kiss on its forehead.

"Next is to choose your Pokémons and learning how to catch one." Professor Willow said as he offered his hand to you.

I may be far from home and friends but at least I'll be safe here.

You accepted it. "Then let's get started."

-
loved it? :3