Burning Passion - ch8

“Shh” Anna smiled and pulled him by his shirt roughly, causing him to crush his body against hers. “I’m right here” she whispered and kissed him softly. “I’m here” she repeated and pressed her forehead on his.

“If this is a dream, I never wanna wake up.” David said and her giggle melted him right there. He waited so long for this moment, his desire, his want; his need for her was unbelievable. He swore he’d never let anything get between them. If he had any say in it –and he definitely had every- he’d never let her walk out of his life.

He saw her bite her lip and couldn’t hold back any longer. His hands snaked around her waist, one going up to her neck pulling her body flush against his as he took her mouth again. He could die a happy man right now. She slipped her hands around his neck, tangling her fingers in his hair. He bit her lip and she gasped, allowing him to freely slander her mouth. He slipped his tongue and moaned at the sweet taste of her.

Their tongues battling for dominance as she slowly surrendered, their fingers digging in each others skin, their bodies melting into each other; trying desperately to get more. He had her pressed against the wall and groaned when she arched her back, causing her chest to rub against his as he peppered kisses and bites on her bare neck and shoulder.

He pressed harder into her and began grinding against her now aching core. She moaned and scraped her nails on his skin, absentmindedly lifting her leg to wrap it around his waist. She was so close to her release, even with that little contact. It was incredible. All she could think was more.

He held her leg, lifting it from under her knee, dragged his hand up her thigh and slid it under her ass, his fingers brushing against the soft material of her panties. She was breathing hard, nipping at his ear before crushing her lips against his. He knew by her soft, sexy moans and sharp breathing she was almost there.

For a moment he thought this was wrong, mostly because they were in public, but quickly pushed that thought away. It was actually all the more exciting and made him resume his assault on her mouth with vigor. Though all he wanted was to take her home, finish what he had started last time and give her exactly what she needed, he’d be damned if he let his woman unsatisfied.. He would take care of her even if it ended up landing him in jail for public display of affection.

He ground harder a few more times and felt her shudder in his arms as she reached her orgasm. She grinded on him, needing his hard shaft inside her and moaned his name. He growled at that sexy sound that drove him insane. He actually felt like a horny teenager who can’t keep it in his pants. And he hadn’t even touched her the way he wanted. He wanted so badly to go down on her and lick every single drop of her juices.

But he had to wait. They had to wait. Besides the fact they were not in the privacy of a room, he wanted to do this the right way. Now that he had Anna, he couldn’t allow Jen to use it against them. He couldn’t care any less if she accused him of adultery but he would never let Anna to be called a ‘home wrecker’ or anything remotely close. He had to keep her out of this as much as possible.

“Damn it Anna. You’ll be the death of me.” he whispered huskily against her lips and peppered kisses down her neck. Controlling his urges got harder and harder every passing second.

“Take me home, David. Please.” she whimpered and tilted her head to the side to give him better access.

He grazed his teeth on her bare skin and bit gently, making her gasp and dig her nails on his back. “We can’t baby. God knows I want this but we can’t. Not yet.”

Her eyes shot open and froze, completely shocked. She finally accepted him and now he didn’t want her? “No! Baby, listen. I can’t let Jen use this against us. She has accepted the divorce. That doesn’t mean she will sit idly by and watch it happen. I have her capable of everything now. We can’t risk it.” he pleaded with her.

She dropped her leg and tried to disentangle herself from him. “No! Wait!” he didn’t let her move an inch. Not now, not ever. “Please baby. I swear. Only until I make sure she doesn’t pull any crap with the judge. I promise I love you.” he stated but uncertainty sipped through him. What if she runs away again? How will I handle it? he contemplated.

She saw the way his eyes dropped, the way he lost his confidence and her heart constricted at how defeated he was. She hugged him tight and hid her face in the crook of his neck, taking in his manly scent, mixed with his strong aftershave. What did he think? I would just walk out on him? Yeah, right. As if… she thought.

“I told you already. I’m here. You’re stuck with me now. I’ll never leave you.” she said and lifted her head to look at him. He lowered his body a bit and lifted her up with him as he spun her around. She giggled like a schoolgirl and saw the familiar spark return in his eyes.

“Don’t you ever scare me like that again!” he whined, in a failed attempt to sound stern.

 She cupped his cheek and leaned in for a kiss. “I love you” she whispered and saw him momentarily freeze as if he had imagined it. She smiled “I love you” she repeated louder and wrapped her legs around his waist to support some of her weight.

He blinked and a goofy grin spread across his face, lighting him up like a kid that just got the coolest present ever. “Finally” he breathed out in relief. “Took you long enough” he joked –a bit serious though- and it earned him a smack on the back of his head.

He chuckled and held her tighter “Hit me all you want. It doesn’t make it any less true. I love you Anna. I love you.” he said over and over, all the playfulness gone from his voice and kissed her again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo, double upload guys! Yay!! Work was so slow today that I managed to get it done a lot faster than I initialy thought.

Vote - fan - comment

Feedback is veeeeery important  :D

Souzane