Day 2: 9/31/18

;A N N I E
••••••••••
The next day at gym everyone seems sad. I mean we miss our teammate. "Annie, we're going to beam." Via, my teammate in my group says. Katie was my partner but now there's only 13 of us, so we switched into groups. That was Katie's favorite event. "No thanks, i'll go to vault instead." I say, then instantly regret it, it was Liv's favorite and she is a whole different story. "Annie, cmon were all going on it, you too." She looks at me. "Ok fine." I say, following her.
AFTER GYM
I hop into the car and stare out the window. The song "Good Life" by One Republic starts playing. I just think, so this is how it is. I'm just living with people being gone. Gone forever, or distant. "Hey mom, I forgot to vlog this morning, um can I have the camera?" I ask. "Sure honey." She says handing me the camera. They already posted their video, it's time for mine. "Hey guys! It's Annie, and we're coming home from gym, so I have something to tell you guys incase you don't already know. Katie passed away yesterday..." Tears stream down my face, "and so I just wanted to remind you all to celebrate life. Treasure all of your days, because everyday your living is a gift. A blessing, no matter if your battling cancer, or living the life in LA, everyday is a gift. You never know which day will be your last to celebrate. Seize opportunities and be grateful for everything you have, because I've learned, the best people are the ones you let go of. I mean, Caleb, Katie, David and even Liv, and my very old friend Emma, who just became distant. Remember to honor the people, you lose." I say and my mom takes the camera and vlogs. I cry a little so I'll be seeing sad edits soon. She shuts it off and we get home. I run up to my room and see some #/ripflippinkatie edits and I look to an account called, calebwbu which I follow. The edit makes me emotional and I smile. I don't really think this will be fair, but I'm going to comment. "😘😘😭😘😘" I comment and she instantly replies, "thank you Annie, stay strong! Love you!" And tags me. I just can't. I mean Katie wasn't my friend, she was my best friend. I mean she just meant so much to me, and still does. I sniff and wipe away the tear running down my face. I hear footsteps, and then I run downstairs. I don't need conversation right now. I could call Ka- no I can't. She gone, forever. I cry, and ever eventually sob, as my mom comes in with the camera. "Annie's not feeling too good." My mom says. I wipe away my tears and smush my face against the back of the couch. I grab my phone and use the snapchat filters. Katie could've been over now, there was a pig and bunny one. Her and Hayley. "What'cha doing?" My mom asks, pointing the camera at my screen. I show her and we do some. Then Hayley has gym, and for the first time in like forever, I go. We get in the car and Hayley vlogs, "Hey guys, it's meeee, and I got gymmmm." She says sing-songily.Then I open up musical.ly and do one. I stop halfway because she films me making it. I laugh and say, "Stop its pressuring me!" In my baby voice, pushing the camera away. Hayley starts laughing. "Oh I'm sorry." She says in her Miranda voice. "Ok Hay Hay were here" Daddy says holding the camera, filming us. She plants a big, wet kiss on my cheek. "Yuck," I laugh. "Love youuu!" I yell, pretending to be a dog out the window. Daddy turns the camera back to me(he's walking Hayley in). He stops filming, and walks in. I just sit there. I go on Instagram and finally put my message for Katie.
(pfp) presshandstands

presshandstands: Sorry I didn't post this earlier, I head to think of the right words

presshandstands: Sorry I didn't post this earlier, I head to think of the right words. Katie meant more to me than everything in the world. She was like a second sister to me. Words can barely explain it. ilysm Katie rest in peace💓😘😭 @/itsflippinkatie (I hope u see this Mrs Jill)
I see the comments.
bratailey: rip katie😭still can't believe it
calebisahero777: rip katie❤️stay strong Annie
username: RIP
acroanniesuperhayleyelleonyah: dear Annie, stay strong honey. i mean I know it may be hard, I know. just stay happy and celebrate life😭😘
calebwbu: rip katie😭❤️
username: omg RIP KATIE😭❤️
There are thousands more but I decide to look at edits. I see one with these words in it as the audio, the background is the people mentioned. It's by litanniegrace(self promo go follow me)
"and they ask who you miss the most, or what. and you just stand there, wondering, if who they don't get." Then there's a really emotional audio after. I break into tears. The people in there video were Caleb, David, Katie, Riley, Toshi and Lynx. There was my past friends such as Liv and Emma, and my Nonnie who passed away last year(SHE DIDN'T PASS IN REAL LIFE AND IN THIS ITS OCTOBER 2017). It's terrible. I mean all the good people go, and those are the ones you miss. "Annie, come down here, we have news!" My mom yells. I throw my phone on my couch, which I recently got rid of most of my stuffed animals. The rest of them are in a medium bin next to it.  I run downstairs and see Hayley, Ryan, Brennan, their parents and mine. "So?" I ask, worried, I mean why are they here? "So we would like you to pick out the music, for Katie's funeral. Because Brennan got to pick it out for Caleb's. And also we found of the reason Katie's heart stopped." Mrs. Jill stopped, and choked back tears. I shivered, and swallowed. "Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. Same as Caleb." My mom says, starting to cry. My blood rushes, and breath in. I don't breath out for like a minute. I just go outside and stare up, at the sky. "Are you there? Anyone? For the heck of it, God?" I yell. "Annie." A voice says. "Annie!" I hear a voice yell. It was...Caleb's. I whip my head around and there he is. Ghostly, probably as a spirit. My bubba. And next to him, David. He's not a little boy anymore, he grew so much! And then Toshi, Riley and Lynx, happy as always. Then Katie, beautiful as always. "What, how?" I ask so confused. "We're here! Well in spiritual form." Caleb says, his silly self. I blink, but they're there. They really are! "Oh my..." I hear behind me. I see Brennan. He widens his eyes and runs and hugs Katie. I hug Caleb, David and pet the dogs and cat. Then I hug Katie. "Why, now?" I ask, still hugging the spirit of my best friend. "God has big plans for everyone Annie, and ours is up there. We gotta go." She says as they float up. I cry, running inside and into the kitchen. I wipe my tears away as I go inside. "Oh Annie." My mom says, hugging me. I nod, and pull away. "I'm fine, let's pick the music." I say, walking over to the computer. Mrs. Jill and my mom show me them and I do. Brennan, and Ryan sit on the couch, Ryan crying and Brennan just sitting there. Hayley goes over and hugs them. This is it. Tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of Caleb's passing and the day after Katie's official goodbye.