Day 5: 10/3/18

; Annie
-
6:00 am
BEEP BEEP! I hear my alarm go off as I pull up my covers. "Ughhhh" I groan. I finally sit up and climb down my loft bed, to shut it off. I recently got my room re-done. I have mint blue walls, and my back wall which now has the head of my bed, my night stand and my fake horse, has huge gold gold polka dots on it, and my name in light up white plaques, Annie. The wall where my bed was now has my couch. I have a loft bed now, so my desk is obviously underneath it. I walk over toI then walk into my bathroom. I pick up my toothbrush, and put the toothpaste on it. I turn on the water and wet it. I brush my teeth and wash out my mouth. I place the toothbrush back in the cup and pick up my hair brush. I put my hair into my "famous" messy bun. I walk back over to my desk, and apply clear mascara and lipgloss. I walk into my closet and slip on, my matching 'BFF' Leo with Katie, which is blue and white, white Nike Pros, my Bratayley shirt and throw a pair of black leggings in my gym bag. I put on Katie's necklace and choke back tears. Today were actually doing gymnastics, last time we did nothing, except miss Katie. I wish, that could be today too, but we have our first meet soon. I put on the original Bratayley bracelet. I grab my school bag, gym bag and run downstairs. I grab a granola bar and my mom honks the horn. Today were going to Katie's house, to see if Hayley wants her old clothes. I wish Katie could see this. I'm always listening, those words replay in my head till I hear my mom say, "We're here cmon Annie." I open the door and run into Katie's house following my mom and Hayley. "Hi ladies." Mr. Mike says rushing out the door. We say hi, and see Mrs. Jill. "Hey guys, her clothes are in a pile and so are some things were going to donate if no one wants them." She says. My mom and her start to chat and Hayley and I, go through the clothes. When she's done she goes to mom. "So..." I say to no one. I go in Katie's closet and see the clothes and stuff, that she never grew into that they will donate. I chose this sweatshirt from Pink that says, 'Flippin Out'. I throw it on, taking off my current one and we run to the car, after saying goodbye. We drive to gym and I we run in. It's the weekend so Hayley has morning practice also. "Annie, are you ok?" She asks. "Yup Hay, um actually ok is the perfect explanation." I say. "Hey guys so Hayley and I have gym, so we're gonna go get our nails done then than the mall after with Mrs. Jill and Alexa." I say. I put the camera down and walk in to the homeschool room. Everyone stares at me, disgusted looks. Hayley goes to the level 6 training 7s in the gym, and I go to the level 10's. "Annie whats wrong with you?" Arden asks. I give her a confused look, then Amanda mouths, bitch, to me. Amanda and Arden are like my good friends! Mia and Via point at me and taunt me. "Guys what going on?" I ask my teammates. "Annie we know your terrible. Your totally a camera hog and you hogged Katie. Now she's gone and you got all the attention to her! Asinine if you ask me!" Mia smirks. "Who told you this?" I ask. "Liv duh. Our real friend!" They all say. I cry, and run to the bathroom, no Katie to comfort me. I text Katie even bough I know she'll never answer. "I need you now, I need you more than ever." I cry, silently. I lost all my friends now. Then I remember, "Liv our real friend duh!" Mia said. So now my ex-best friend is back-stabbing me yet again! Ugh, I hate life! I cry until 20 minutes later. Coach Mary comes in. "Annie, oh my goodness what happened?" She asks, yelling softly. "Everyone hates m-me!" I stammer. "Everyone?" She asks. I nod. She tells me to wash up and get ready. I splash water on my face and I wipe away my tears. I walk out and walk to the beam. I do my routine flawlessly and everyone snickers. Mary shuts them up, but they don't stop. All of practice until I say something when there's 3 minutes left. "No one would know who any of you are with out me. I don't think you should be leaving me out, I've got more support than you!" I yell and run out, their astonished faces watching me. I see my mom's car and grab my stuff, throwing on my sweats and necklace. I run to the car, and see Hayley's practice already ended. My mom is vlogging me crying. I can't help it. "Aww, Annie had a rough day at gym so we'll blog when we get home." She says and shuts it off. "I need her." I say crying. Hayley kisses me on the cheek. "What happened Annie?" My mom asks. "They all hate me! They called me names and laughed and pointed at me! They said I'm a camera hog and I hogged Katie! We'll good things for them, she's gone!" I yell, and cry. "Oh Annie..." she starts. "Not only that, they all made fun of me, and when I had enough, I told them they wouldn't be known without me, and that they shouldn't be leaving me out because I have more fans than them." I say. My mom sighs. "Annie honey, I'm going to tell Mary." She says, dialing the number. We arrive in the house and we go inside. I check Instagram and see my mom posted something.
[officiallybratayley]

officiallybratayley: Missing this girlie❤️😘We just wanted to let you know, Annie was upset today because of the girls at gym

officiallybratayley: Missing this girlie❤️😘We just wanted to let you know, Annie was upset today because of the girls at gym. They have been very rude and mean to her lately and we do not appreciate it. (Please kindly do not hate on them. We just want to make it clear that Annie is NOT the one being rude, despite rumors and such) Thank you- Katie
-
Thank gosh for her sense. I go downstairs and ask Hayley if she wants to jump on the trampoline, and we invite Syd, but remember she has school. "How was your gym H$?" I ask her. "Good. Alexa, Lena, and I met the new girl, she was really nice her name was, Ka-" she stops herself. "Katie. It was Katie." I say. "Yeah, Ans I-" she starts. "Hayley you know I love you and your the best sister ever, but please don't call me 'Ans'. Only Katie called me that, and I don't like it anymore." I say. "Annie, I'm sorry." She says, bear hugging me. "Cmon let's jump." I say. She does a tuck tuck full and I do a double, tuck, whip. "Nice job!" I say to her. She smiles and we hop off. "Annie I have a question." Hayley says. "How do you do it?" She asks. "What?" I ask confused. "Handle it. gym, school, hate, vlogging, losing friends, Katie and Caleb passing, and still look flawless every day?" She says. "You just do. No matter what I guess nothing affects me. But I think today just might've." I say. She runs inside. Why, honestly I have no idea. "Please Katie. Please." I beg at the sky. And for once, instantly I see Katie, spiritual form. "Annie I saw what happened today. I don't even know what to say. I'm sorry, sorry that I had to leave you. I know it's hard. I get it." She says, smiling. "Please, come back." I plead. "Katie I can't live everyday without you!" I say. "Ok, then. I'll visit everyday. Now, everyday with our old friends, you'll have with me. And only you'll see me. Because for the sake of it, I can't live any day without you." She says. And for the rest of time she kept that promise.