Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I'm not jealous

-----------------

Becca's POV

"For those of you who has a ride follow my car, who here doesn't have a car or a ride? James asked quickly scanning the classroom.

I didn't raise my hand because I knew Charlotte would be driving me, so imagine my surprise when I saw Charlie's hand raised.

"What do you mean you don't have  a ride?" I asked confusion clear in my voice.

"I had to lend it to Andy because his car broke down last night."

So I rose my hand too because there is no way I'm taking a bus to the hospital.

"Alright than, Charlotte, Becs ,Todd, and Rachel you can ide with me.

Out of nowhere I heard Max's Northern accent fill up the classroom.

"There is no need for that, I have room in my Jeep for Becca and Charlotte."

"Thank you Max." I said.

He gave me a quick wink and answered back saying "No problem."

I returned my attention back to James but instead of looking like his normal self he was beat red! Okay, okay I'm over exaggerating but he did look red. Why?

"Alright lets head out then."

We all packed our stuff and exited the doors.

"So where did you park?" Charlie asked.

"Right by building 20."

We both nodded and headed west to the car park.

---------

"Okay Becca up front with me. Are you alright with the back Charlie?

"Yeah it's no problem... more space."

We all sat at our respected seats and followed the swarm of cars that was heading towards James Range Rover.

Once we were on the highway I couldn't help but daydream about him. At this point Max's car was next to him on the left lane while James rode in the middle lane. His face was so serious while he drive which only made me want to replace the seat that Rachel was in and softly caress his face so that he could be more relaxed, more at ease.

I bet his car smells like him, I bet his leather seats would be more comfortable with me sitting on it. I wonder what radio station he's listening to. Is he a FM guy or a AM guy? What kind of music does he like?, are there any sports that he's interested in. Slowly I realize that although I really like him I know nothing about him... Well besides the fact that he like the Jets and the color blue. That's pathetic !

"Are you okay gummy?" Max asked concern evident in his tone.

"Yeah, Why wouldn't I be?" I asked smiling.

"I kept calling your name but you never replied."

"Oh sorry about that."

"No worries love."

I smiled at that and tried my best to listen to the conversation that they were having but it became too tough!

I want James. This I know for sure.

----------------------------------

James POV

Rachel sat in the passenger seat and Todd was in the back. They was texting away on their phones so I guess starting up a conversation would be weird.