Chapter 20

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."

                                                      -Charles Chaplin

---------------------

Chapter 20

Drunk on Love

------------------------

James' POV

After we all paid our fair share of the taxi Tristen lead the way to his family home. It's weird, Damien and I haven't been here in ages.

We finally got in the dark house. I couldn't see a thing!

"So Andy how about a few rounds!" Peter slurred as he made his way towards the couch. How he could see anything is a mystery to be especially in our drunken state.

"No problem, what do you want?"  Andy asked. I heard some shuffling so I assumed he was making his way to the bar they had.

"Surprise me." Peter said.

"Can we turn a light on or something, I cant see a thing." I heard Damien said.

All of a sudden my eyes were temporally blinded by the light being switched on.

"Thanks for the warning Tristen!" Damien said sarcastically.

"That wasn't me." Tristen defended.

This forced me to open my eyes and stood on the bottom step was Becca.

It felt like all the drinks I had in my system was drained out [Okay you caught me, not all but most.]

"What are you doing here Becs?" I asked.

"Sleep over.. and I'm assuming you guys had a guys night out." She replied.

"Yes cause that's what real man do!" Peter spoke up while puffing his chest. That kid is an idiot.

Peter's outburst gave me a chance to see what Becca was wearing. And damn did she look hot. Her legs were exposed as she was wearing a little sleep shirt [Image of Becca's sleep wear to the right]

"Good seeing you again Peter." Charlie said.

I never knew she knew Peter so I just assumed Charlie knew everyone working at her fathers hospital.

----------------

Skylar's POV

I definitely feel like the odd man out in this situation but lucky for me I'm not socially awkward like Charlie.

"Hello people I never met before how you do" I responded not quite sure how to speak to drunk people. I never had to deal with Becca when she was drunk so this is all new to me.

Becca looked at me all weird. What did I do?

"What?" I asked

Instead of answering she just shrugged her shoulders and got off the last step.

"Why did you guys come over here and not stay over Tristen or Andy's house." Charlie asked.

"You don't want your big brother here?" A guy with bright green eyes asked.

"Don't go all soft on me Tristen, I just wanted to know why." Charlotte explained while taking a seat on the expensive looking couch next to that Peter guy Charlotte seemed to know.

"You see Damien I told you my sister doesn't love me!" Tristen [I now know his name] said.

I couldn't help but laugh at how overly dramatic Tristen was being, alcohol can do that to you.