33

There was a boy and a girl kissing in the woods past midnight. No saw them, no one knew who they were there,and no one would have guessed that they were also someone else. A meteor shower blossomd in the night sky above them, seeming to emanate from directly above their heads.

There was dark girl, dressed in black, skipping down main street in the dark. She was practically invisible against the dark backdrop of the city buildings and the faint outline of a new moon. She only skipped when no one was watching. The girl skipped town that night, and she probably wouldn't return. She watched the night sky phenomenon taking place above her head and decided to follow the white tendrils of light. She went north.

A boy slept peacefully in his bed. His mother was safe. His friends were safe. He was safe. There was no one out there worse than his father, he was sure.

A cruel man was in jail. Precautions had been taken to ensure he couldn't escape again. He sulked. He was alone.

A dead man was six feet under. 

All things fell into place, like the pieces of a puzzle, like the cogs of a wheel.

()()()

*cries tears of joy* It is finished. So, just spill your little hearts out to me, and I will answer any questions you might have. I'm gonna post the extra chapter after this, so woot woot.

I just want to say thanks for reading this piece of confusion. It really means a lot to me that you finished it. Maybe you voted and commented and maybe you didn't. It doesn't matter. You are freaking awesome.

What am I supposed to do now?

-anna