[04 - Real Life]

Dotty set her phone to the side with a light smile. She missed her friends and defiantly was having thought about moving back. Especially now that Sebastian was determined to make her his. "What is running through your pretty little mind?" Sebastian asked as he played with her hair sighing in content. This is where he needed to be, he just hated that it took him forever to realize it.

"I am thinking about moving back to the US, I just don't want to live with my parents," she commented nuzzling her face into Seb's chest feeling the vibration of his chuckle. "Plus, since you have a lot to make up for it will be easier than you having to fly back and forth to England," she informed her as his arm tightened around her.

There was a smile dancing on his lips. "Do it! Peer pressure!" he yelled before starting to tickle her. She gasped in fake terror as his fingertips dug into her side. She started laughing and flailing around before she ended up falling off of the bed.

She popped up and gave him a fake glare. "Never mind, I'm not going to move back. Your bitchass can make the trip each time," she told him getting up and running out of the room with Seb right on her heels. She started to giggle as he caught her and spun her around. He pressed a lingering kiss to her cheek.

"Babe, either way I am going to win your heart back."