Bonus Chapter: The Wedding

Dotty stood at the mirror and smoothed out her dress. She frowned at the length. It came up to her knees, but it was all they could get on such a short notice. "You look fine, hun," her mother said coming up behind her before messing with the hair. "Someone is here to see you, and they refused to leave without talking to you," she told her before leaving the room.

The bride to be turned around to see the person when they walked in. Everyone that knew about it was here. Her jaw fell open when her sister walked into the room with her head held high, falling slightly when she caught sight of her sister. "Dotty," she said falling backwards slightly.

Dotty'd eyes shifted into a glare. "What do you want Trish? I am not letting you ruin my day for me," she spat at her sister ignoring the way she flinched at the harsh tone. Trish had hurt her so much and she refused to let her do it anymore.

"I am sorry."

Trish's words made Dotty freeze in her tracks. "What?" she asked looking at her sister in disbelief. "Can you repeat that? I think I miss heard you," she said looking at her.

Trish sighed and slapped her hands against her sides. "I am sorry. I know I hurt you, but I am not here to ruin your day. I want to be part of your life again. Please, let me be your sister again? Let me make it up to you," she pleaded with Dotty. Dotty knew not to forgive her right away, but she still was her sister. She pulled her into a hug which Trish gladly reciprocated.

"I am not forgiving you right away. You have to earn it. Their is an empty seat next to our parents," she told her before pulling back keeping her sister in her arms. Trish smiled at her and squeezed her arms.

"I'll be there. Good luck!"

Dotty took a deep breath after her sister had left and her father had taken her place. He gave her the crook of his arm, "You ready?" he questioned as the music played. She nodded and clutched her small bouquet of flowers. They began their walk down to where Sebastian was waiting with tears in his eyes. The Marvel cast, One Direction, the Teenwolf cast, Bea and Mea, and their family's only being the people here to witness this. It was rushed but they didn't care as long as they had each other.

When it was time for their vows, they had written their own. Dotty went first. "Seb, when I first met you I thought that you would be married to my sister. I never thought that I would be the one up here marrying you. I just had a small crush on you, but here I am promising that I will always love you no matter what we go through. And I will always be here for you. Nothing can break us apart," she told him with a soft smile. Sebastian broke out into a wide grin before saying his speech.

"Dotty, when I first met you, you were just a fangirl. You loved my acting and you wrote me letters about it. I cherished those letters, I still have them. Meeting you was a Once In A Lifetime chance and I will never let you go. Ever. I just hope that no matter what we go through you will remember us, remember me even if we are old and have no memories. I love you Dotty Destiny Day." They both had tears in their eyes after his speech. All their friends were sobbing at this point while the pastor looked at them with small smiles.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."