[26 - Buzzfeed Interview]

Hello Readers of the world! I got the pleasure of sitting down with the newlyweds Sebastian and Dotty Stan! They are a lovely couple and they are a trip to be around!

I: Hello guys! How are you?

S: I'm doing perfectly fine! *chuckle*

D: I'm great as well. Amazing actually.

I: How was the honeymoon? Where did he take you?

D: He took me to Greece. It was lovely and I got some great inspiration for my newest book!

S: That was the plan doll.

I: You two are too adorable! Dotty you recently changed your hair color. Why is that?

D: I changed my hair color because I wanted a fresh start. I got married and just needed another change to go along with my last name

I: It is beautiful. I love it! So, what is next for you two?

S: I am taking a break from filming before we start Infinity Wars. Civil War took a toll on me and the whole Trish situation didn't help either.

D: I snorted I am so sorry! Okay, so I am in the middle of writing another book. It will be starting a series of books that I hope everyone will enjoy.

I: Brilliant! So, tell us about the wedding. How did he propose?

S: oh god *chuckles and put hands over his face*

D: Over a text message. he was like 'i want you to be all mine. look in my underwear drawer' and then there was a ring in a box.

S: that is not how it happened!

D: that is so how it happened. we flew everyone out and got everything planned in two days. my mother had a dress that i used and she made all the food and we took our photos in random places.

I: that is so cute! alright, that is all we have for today! I hope you enjoyed this interview as much as I did!

S & D: goodbye!