[15 - Real Life]

Dotty stormed up to her parent's house. She couldn't believe that her sister would stoop so low into faking a DNA test to say that her almost-boyfriend was the father of her baby when she knew that it was Cameron. She slammed the door open not caring that she almost smashed the tiny window on it. She wanted to get to the bottom of this now.

Trish had seen her sister coming in the door and rushed to get ready. Her sister found her in the living room with the fake pregnancy belly half on. Dotty's jaw fell open when she realized that the whole pregnancy was a lie and that she had to get someone to forge the DNA test. "How could you!" she screamed throwing her purse down onto the floor as her sister let the item drop as she glared at her.

Trish threw her hands out. "You ruined my life! What else was I going to do?" she spat back kicking the belly out of her way. It was a good plan and she honestly was hoping to ride this through. "You stole my fiancé away from me. You ruined my plan!" she shouted stepping closer to her sister. Dotty clenched her fist, her mind drifting back to the night she found about Andrew.

A pissed off look crossed Dotty's face as she stepped closer to her "sister." She jabbed her in the chest hurting her as she exploded. "You are the one putting this on yourself. He left you because you were unfaithful. He left you because you planned to take all of his money. I didn't do anything. If I recall you are the one who stole my high-school sweetheart. You are the reason that I lost my child. Why? I have no fucking clue! From the moment I was born you hated me and made my life a living hell. Why Trish? What the hell did I ever do to you!" she shouted throwing her hands around.

Trish scoffed at her sister and crossed her arms. "Like you don't know." She blinked when she realized that her sister really didn't know what she had done. Her lip curled up into a scowl. "You literally ruined my life since the day you were born. Mom and Dad stopped paying attention to me and it was alll about little miss Dotty Day. I had to fight for attention, and even when you got older I thought that it would stop, but it didn't. It just got worse. Even when I became an actress it barely fazed them."

"So, literally all I did was be born?"

"Yes."

Dotty narrowed her eyes. "You are a fucking pathetic bitch, Trish. I did nothing to you. You did this to yourself. Come near me or Sebastian again and I swear to god I will ruin your career," she spat out getting spit on her sister's face. She snatched up her bag and went to walk out the door when her sister stopped her.

"You have no proof."

Dotty turned around with a mischievous glint in her eye. Her sister had no idea that their parents had set up security cameras in the house after a string of burglaries last year and had the passcode for the video footage "I have my ways, Trish. Don't fuck with me."

And with that she left the house.