note + seven minutes in heaven

NOTE

this is really just a tiny story on what I would love to read. it won't be long and it won't go into a huge plot with plot twists, or a huge plot but is pulled along for like fifty chapters. this book should really only consist of 11 or so chapters, and they won't be long either.

I'm gonna be updating all of the chapters right after this one. so sorry for any explosions of the notifications.

PS, this all isn't edited. I literally wrote it from two days ago to today. I will edit this some time later in life. Let me get my shît together first.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN
PART ONE

"The rules are, whoever the bottle points to, those two people —one at each end of the bottle— will go into that closet. The people out here will just talk and do things. We cannot listen to what you're doing, try to peek between the cracks, or do anything that will let us know what you guys are doing. NOW! Who's ready to play Seven Minutes In Heaven!?" Genesis, my brother's girlfriend explain and asked the question.

A chorus of drunken but half sober answers were yelled. I stayed quiet, squeezed between Tobias himself, and Adrian, Toby's best friend.

Genesis spins the bottle and we watch as it spins quickly. It lands on Genesis's best friend, Haley, and some random guy from the party. I don't even think he was invited, he just showed up.