Adrian

SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN
PART ELEVEN

God. Sometimes I want to punch Kherson and sometimes I want to kiss the living shît out of him. Not literally with the shît part, but you know.

"Adrian! I'm ready to go, let's go do something."

"Go to sleep. You haven't slept for 28 hours, it's unbelievable how less you sleep." I say and put my arm across his chest as he tries to sit up.

We were laying on my bed at my apartment and listening to music, and I was trying to get the guy laying next to me asleep.

"But Adrian, I don't want to sleep. I'm not tired!" He whines and I roll my eyes. How did I get involved with him for this long?

Oh right, it was the stupid Seven Minutes In Heaven Genesis made up do. But I guess I could thank her for that, otherwise I would have never kissed Kherson for the love of life.

Kherson tries sitting up again and this time I am up and straddling his torso within seconds.

"Alright, listen up Kherson. You haven't slept for 28 hours. You are going to sleep no matter the situation. I don't care if the world is ending, you're going to sleep." I say lowly and Kherson nods. "Good." I say and go back beside Kherson.

Soon Kherson is missing my neck, and I try to push him off. "Kherson, stop. You need to sleep."

He pouts and I quickly kiss him before getting up. "I'm going somewhere, you're staying in here. Sleep or I'm telling Tobias."

Kherson nods knowing what Toby will do if he hears that his little brother isn't sleeping the right amount.

I walk out to the living room, and grab my keys. Kherson's college sweatshirt hung over the kitchen chair and I grabbed it. Since it was cold out and I refuse to go back into my room, I put his on and grabbed my keys.

I drive over to a Dunkin Donuts and walk in. "You go to Bloomsburg?"

The cashier points to my chest and I look down before shaking my head. "No, my boyfriend does though. Can I have a black coffee and a chocolate covered donut please?" Thank you."

The girl smiles and writes down something on a piece of paper. She gives it to me and then walks away to make the drinks.

You love him don't you?

"Here you go." I grab the drink and head to the door. "Oh, and yes I do. Very much." I say and she smiles bigger. I turn the paper over and see her number.

As friends obviously. And your boyfriend too.

Was written sloppily, almost illegible.

I go back to my apartment and risk going in my room. Kherson laid on the bed sleeping, so I put the donut on the side table and go to the living room.