Tobias and Andy

SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN
PART THREE

"So, who's next?" Genesis asks giving the bottle over to either Haley or Frank. Haley grabs it and spins it. "Toby and Andy. See you when you guys come out." Genesis pats Toby's butt and waits until they are in the closet before restarting the timer.

This time the questions aren't directed to me, they are directed to Haley or Frank.

Andy is Tobias's friend from the cross country team in high school. He's actually the one who is hosting this party.

I got up and fixed my glasses before running a hand through my hair. "I'm gonna get a drink, do you guys want anything?"

Genesis says a Sprite if there is any left, Frank wants a cup of alcohol, Haley just wants water, Isadora gets up to help me with the drinks saying she wants a specific drink, Taylor wants a Pepsi, and Adrian wants a Root Beer.

"So, why do you want to be a psychologist?" Isadora asks and I perk up.

"I just want to help people understand that there isn't anything wrong with them, that they are just as much of a human as anyone else is." She nods and we get to the kitchen. Dingo, Andy's pit bull, looks at us when we walk in, and stands up. "Hey Dingo, how are you?"

I pet him for a bit before collecting cans of drinks people wanted. "How about you get the alcohol and Haley's water, and I get the sodas?"

"Sure thing pretty boy."

Isadora gets her drink -it's just mixing a whole bunch of alcoholic drinks together- , Frank's, and Haley's water. I grab everyone else and we head back. I hand the drinks out and push my glasses up as I sit down.

Tobias and Andy walk out high fiving and Toby sits down, squishing me against Adrian. "Sorry." I say quietly and wait for the next person's turn.