Kherson

SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN
PART EIGHT

The rest of the time we just talked. Some was about college for me, what I want to be, what Adrian is doing, how he is doing with living in this messes up world, and just what we want to do as time goes on.

I sat down next to Toby, almost right up against him so Adrian would not have to deal with me touching him.

"So, what now? I'm sort of tired of playing. Do we just want to go to sleep?" Tobias said looking at everyone, and I shrugged. I had a mountain pile of homework to do and it it due today when I get back to my college.

Everyone got up and some to different parts of Andy's apartment. Obviously Andy went to his room, Toby and Genesis went to the couch in the living room, I went to my car to get my homework that I remember I had when I was in the closet. I go back into Andy's apartment and go to the tiny extra room. I sit on the couch and get to work on my homework.

Yvgini left sometime during the party saying his girlfriend needed him, and everyone nodded and said goodbye.

After awhile, I was almost done, I had an essay to write, some more papers to do -almost five- and then I am done.

"Need help?" I look back and see Adrian standing in the doorway. I notice his shirt is actually a red color and he has dark colored jeans on.

I shrug and go back to writing the essay. "What do you all have to do?"

"This." I motion to the papers scattered around me, and then the computer. Adrian nods and sits against the wall.

After awhile, I say "ok, I give up. I'm doing something else." I slide the computer off my legs and bring the papers forward.

"Kherson, it's like three in the morning."

"I've stayed up longer. I need to get these finished, finish the essay, and then drive to Bloomsburg. I'm good." I wave off Adrian and go back to working.

Adrian takes the pencil from my hand and then takes the papers. "Kherson, you're not 'good'. How long have you been up for?"

"About 36 hours. I'm fine though." I try to grab the papers but Adrian doesn't budge. "Adrian c'mon, I need those. I need to finish them."

"Promise you'll go to sleep right after you are done with them?" He quirks an eyebrow up and I nod, lying. I wouldn't be able to go to sleep right away. "Say it verbally."

I groan/sigh. "Fine. I promise, now give me them."

Adrian hands them over and I go to work finishing them.