Chapter 5: Oh Crap...

(Listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lNDZGhCADk&feature=share)

I wake up the next morning in my bed, naked and Uta just gone. I get up and get dressed in my clothes from yesterday. I walk into the living room to see Mai sitting on the couch, watching tv. "Morning, Mai." I say happily. She turns and a huge smile forms on her face, "Morning, Mommy!" She giggles. I walk over to her and sit down next to her. "So what are you watching?" I ask the blackete. She answers right after I ask, "The news! I thought it would be a good thing to watch. Even though it will talk about... Last night." I blush slightly remembering last night with Uta, but quickly recover after realizing she means the dove.

"Ok well, Touka asked me if we wanted to go get my stuff and go shopping afterwards for clothes. I agreed but if you don't want to go you don't have to, you can just stay here in the shop." I say with a small smile. She looks back up at me, "I like shopping! Shoppings fun! I'll go, Mommy!" I smile and pull her into a hug. After a little I pull away, "Ok, go get dressed and we'll go." I tell her. She nods and runs back into her room to get her clothes. I like having a daughter. It's nice.

I walk back into my room and make my bed. After that, I quickly wash my hair to get the grease out. I walk into Mai's room and she is making her bed. "Need help?" I ask. She turns to me and smiles, "Please?" I laugh and walk over to the other side to help. Once done I grab her hand after she grabs her small hat, and we walk out of the small apartment room and over to Touka's. I go to knock on her door before it opens to show Touka. "Morning, Aunt Touka!" Mai smiles. I giggle as Touka crouches down to her size. "Hello, Mai." "Well are we going or not?" I ask playfully. She nods and gets back to her feet, "Come on." She waves us to follow her as she starts walking away.

Once done getting my stuff and tacking it all back, Mai pulls me into a little girl's store. I help her pick out a few outfits and we pay for them, once done with that, Touka drags us both into another store. It has a lot of cute clothes, kids and adults. I pull out a lilac purple (sorry if you don't like that color but I'm trying to have a cute moment!!) tank top and some black shorts. I watch Mai grab a nice short lilac purple dress. It is very cute and we walk over to the dressing rooms. I help Mai try on the dress and I put on my shirt and shorts, we walk out and Touka smiles, "That's the cutest thing I have ever seen!" We laugh as I pick up Mai and we walk back into the dressing room. We put back on our normal clothes and walk back out. I grab Mai's hand and we buy the clothes. I watch Mai grab a beating pad, so I buy it for her. We walk back home with smiles on our faces and Mai walking in front of Touka and I, kicking her feet up high happily. Once back at Anteiku, Mai and I walk upstairs to our apartment. We putt all our new stuff in our closets. We walk back down stairs and Mai sits at one of the tables and draws in her new brawling pad. I look over at Touka and she nods. I run back upstairs and come back down with my drawing pad. I sit in front of Mai and smile. "You draw?" She asks me. I nod and open it up to show all my drawings. I stop at a new page. I pull out a pencil, and start drawing. Eyes: big eyes with bags under them. Nose: small but nice. Lips: dreamy and sweet looking, smiling. Face structure: childish but cute. Hair: white, feminine, and bob cut. I pull my pencil away after I finish drawing the shoulders and neck. I smile, Juuzou... I drew Juuzou. (Picture above is your drawing, I actually drew it... XD) I chuckle and put my pencil away.

*Time skip to 4 months*

I sit on my bed, Mai in her own room. We moved two months ago into a really nice house. I am actually dating someone now, too! I didn't think I would be able to date anyone, or care for a lot of people because of my past. I mean, we have been dating for 3 months now. I'm happy. I like this life. I mean, it might end if he finds out what I am, but... I love him. I love Juuzou. (Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!... Sorry, if you were hoping for Uta. He will come soon. Trust Author~chan/Miachan. There is a reason!) The thing is though, when we started dating, it was because we... You know. Anyways, I walk out of my room and into Mai's room. She was in her bed out cold. I smile knowing she is already asleep. I don't blame her, Juuzou and her went to the park and played while I worked. They took picktures and everything! It was so sweet to hear that she had fun, she even called him "Daddy". That's a big step for our small family. I'm just glad they're having fun together. I walk back out to find Juuzou on the couch, also dead asleep, there is only one way to wake this man. Why can't Mai be awake!!?? He always wakes up for her, but not me!! Juuzou I swear!! I climb on top of Juuzou's sleeping body and wiggle his shoulders. No movement. I tickle him a little. He just swats my hand away. I frown. I lay on top of him and burry my face in his chest, "Why won't you wake up?" I wine. I feel two arms wrap around me. I look up to see his tiered but smiling face looking at me. "Is Mai asleep?" I nod and snuggle into him once again. He smiles and pulls me closer. We drift to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Mai runs into the room and climbs on top of us, "Mommy! Daddy! It's time to get up!" Her five year old voice fills our ears (finally I can say her age!! Oh that felt good! By the way, Mai was four when you found her! Her birthday was two months ago!) "Mai...!" Juuzou groans.  I giggle as I lean up to look at my (adopted) daughter. "Morning, Mai~" I smile. She hugs me happily, "Morning, Mommy!" I turn us around so her back faces Juuzou, and fall on top of him with her. We laugh as Juuzou death glares me. "We love you Daddy/Juuzou!" (Juuzou was you and Daddy was Mai) We beam together. His glare goes away as a big smile forms on his face. Juuzou pulls us to him. We laugh and smile for another hour until, I feel like I'll puck. I cover my mouth and run into the bathroom, leaving a concerned Mai and Juuzou on the couch. I make it to the bathroom just in time and throw up in the toilet. I grip my stomach and sit there. Juuzou and Mai walk into the bathroom and Juuzou walks up to me, leaving the scared Mai in the doorway. "Are you ok, (y/n)?" He asks, holding my hair out of my face. I finish before I answer, "Yeah. I'm fine... I think." I answer getting to my feet with Juuzou's help. "Mommy?" I turn to Mai, her face scared as ever. I walk over to her and pick her up, "I'm fine, Mai." She hugs me and we walk back into the living room with Juuzou following behind us. I sit on the couch and look at the clock on the wall, 9:35am. "Hey, how about we make breakfast!" I smile at Mai. "Yaaaaay!" Mai beams/yells, running into the kitchen. Even though we are ghouls she enjoys cooking with me and Juuzou. Juuzou laughs at Mai. "She got that from being around you to much." I look over at him. His smile turns into a frown, "Is that a bad thing?" I hug him, "No." His childish smile returns. "Come on, she's waiting." I drag Juuzou into the kitchen.

Juuzou and I walk into the kitchen to see Mai pulling out pancake mix. Juuzou runs up to her and picks her up, "Might want to let Mommy do the cooking." She nods and smiles. I walk over and grab the pancake mix after grabbing a bowl. I do everything the box says to do. Eggs, olive oil, water, and then the mix. I steer it all together and two strong but thin arms hug me from behind. "Juuzou," I turn to him. "Hmm~" his old childish voice returns. I sigh, "do you want food or not?" He kisses me before pulling away. "Fine..." He walks into the living and plays with Mai.

I finish the pancakes, but just in time. I felt like picking again. Great. I put all the pancakes on one plate and set it on the table. "Juuzou! Breakfast!" Juuzou walks into the kitchen, sits at the table, and start eating. I walk over to Mai, "How about you go get ready for school." She frowns but goes to get dressed anyways. I grip on to my stomach as the urge grows. I "calmly" walk to the bathroom and lock the door. I puck up everything I needed to. I open my cabinet and pull out a small box. I pull out one of the things belonging in the box, a pregnancy test. I use the test quickly and wait. I look up in the mirror. I have gotten a little bigger over the month, so it would make sense. It's going to be Juuzou's baby, I could die. But then again there was the time with Uta and I, it could be his. I hope I'm not pregnant, and it's just fat. That would make my life easier. I sigh and look back down at the test, "Oh crap..."