Chapter 6.5: Christmas Special!

I prepare everything for Christmas. Touka helps me with the food and things presents. Mai and Juuzou start decorating the house.

"When can we start decorating the tree, Mommy?" Mai asks me. I giggle, "Today, Mai. We just need to get everything set up. But, you can go and get the ornaments and the angel/star from the spare room." Mai nods and goes to get everything. Juuzou is having some of his work 'friends' (Shinahara, and some others) over for a Christmas get-together, so I thought I would also invite some of my work friends and celebrate Christmas all together. Once Mai comes in with the tree decorations, we get busy with everything. I pass out all ornaments that are special to us all and then the ornaments that are just for decoration, like the ornament balls. We put all the ornaments on the tree then Juuzou picks up Mai and stands her on his shoulders, I hand her the angel/star. She carefully sets it on top.

After that, the door bell rings. I run to the door and straighten my winter dress and open the door. There, Shinahara~san, Amon, and Akira. I smile at them and hold open the door for them, "Hello, everyone. Thank you for coming." I beam. Mai comes in and smiles, "Uncle Shinahara!" She runs up to the man. He catches her and spins her around, "Hello, Mai!" He chirps. I giggle at the two and Juuzou walks in. "When are the others getting here, (y/n)?" He asks me. I smile, "They should be here soon. I turn to find Touka in the doorway of the living room, "Um, please come and sit." I lead them in (that sounds as though you're bringing them in to kill... IM SO SOSSY I HAVE JUST MADE THIS THOUGHT SO DARK!!!). Everyone sits down and starts talking and the door bell rings again. "I'll get it!" Mai chirps. I smile as the young girl runs to the door. "Uncle Ayato!!!" (F***... Touka is going to murder everything... XD.) I look over at Touka as her eyes widen, "You didn't..." I smile slightly and get up and run to greet my old younger brother figure (Heh, I dare you to say that ten times fast). Touka glares at him. He glares back. I sigh and Juuzou walks in (Just think they are clueless, that makes this easier) and waves to Ayato. "Hello, Ayato~kun!!" Juuzou speaks childishly. I hug Ayato, and peel Mai off of the purple haired ghoul. "Mai, go get the snacks for our guests, please." I tell her. She giggles, "Ok!" Then runs to get all the food, mainly for the humans. I show Ayato to the living room and then run back to the door and open it. There stands Enji, Yoshimura, Kaya, Nashiki, and Yomo. I greet them all and lead them to the living room.

Hours of constant chat and catching up goes on. After we all open up presents we watch Christmas movies and dance to Christmas music. Finally it was time for everyone to go home. We all say our goodbyes and I make Mai put on her pajamas and to get ready for bed. She does so and we all lay on the couch together. Juuzou on the bottom, them me, then Mai. We all fall asleep in that position.

I'm so sorry, I know it's short and it sucked but I'm working on chapter 7 and I wanted to give you all a little Christmas gift since it's that time of year. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I love you all so much. Bye guys!
~Miachan910