' Goodbye' is the Most Heart-Breaking Word onEarth

this is the continuation of the previous update. That days diary was written in two parts as said earlier..

________________________________________________________________________________

'Abhi!... plese don't leave me!... you cannot go please avhi.... Don't do this"...

Words that escaped from my dry lips stabbed us straight to the heart. I knew I had promised myself that I would not cry this time when Abhi would leave but this is among those very rare times where I emotionally break down and my brain stops functioning. Hot tears are still flushing down my cheeks soaking the pages of the diary. How I wish that I cold escape the harsh reality of Abhi going back from. Before getting on the car Aniki gave me a hug and chimed in that adorable voice of his "Remember Hithakka I Love You" "I love you more Aniki" and that's it! out came the water works . Never had I sobbed so much for a long time. I felt my heart heavy filled with the pain of separation. Then suddenly, I nearly tumbled by the bear hug Advi gave me , he lovingly kissed my cheek and said " Trust me Hithakka you look like you have been hit with a steaming bat, give me that smile of yours, ill be back sooner than you think". I had no other option but to put up with a smile which I had a no intention of. "Attagal !! now that's more like my girl Hithu , Everything's gonna be okay.... " Abhi said holding back tears too.

My relationship with Abhi has always been very special and pure. Unlike all other stereotypical aunts out there she is this bad-ass woman who is nothing more a pleasant mixture of all the good things in life. She has always looked after me as if I were her daughter. She is my mother, friend, sister , companion , adviser and lots more. I am very lucky to have found my soulmate from the very moment I was born. The warmth of her love will always be with me no matter where I go.

Yours ,

Hithu

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello loves,

It is so difficult to get over the pain that you get when a loved one is going away from you. Had you ever been in such a situation ever before? If yes, comment below how it felt and what did you do. Also do share your suggestions on my writing and yeah, I know this was a crappy chapter :(.

if you do like this ... Dont be a lazy finger and Comment , Vote and SHARE...

Until next time ....

Adios!!