Trouble

A ray of light, teased the edge of my bed. The smell of motor oil and rust clung to my bunk. Dragging my eyes around I found my clock on the wall. HALF PAST 5 !! I was late for roll call! Damn it, I can't believe that I overslept! I was always the first one there. Well, first time for everything, right. I scrambled out of my bunk. Throwing on my grey hoodie, ragged old jeans, and stepping into my sneakers I scrambled out the door. Gonna have to skip the shower.
Across the tracks and through the plaza was the Cross fields. The only place were Angels, Demons, and Outlanders could meet in peace. The only problem was that not all that met there were peaceful. I arrived there just in time. I told my friend Chloe that I would meet her there so she could catch me up on some work. You know with the whole two school think it was pretty complicated, trying to get all our stuff in at the same time was ................., you know what I'm not even going to talk about that. Elbowing my way through the crowd, while getting some pretty nasty looks, I made my way to the center fountain ."Jazzy ", I turned to see a small pale hand waving from about twenty feet away. I climbed off the fountain and made my way towards it. I was halfway there when I suddenly trip on something and bump into someone.

Uh oh,"This isn't good", my eyes nearly popped out of my skull as I realized who I just bumped into. The two boys slowly twist around, they're eyes flash with hatred and resentment. There before me are the two people who hate me the most, James Caziel, and Douglas M. Gadriem. "Shit ", today was just not my day ."Watch where you're going hybrid ", he spat it out like it sickened him to even speak it. "I am watching,..I'm watching a jerk make a fool of himself".

That was it they just snapped, I guess I would have to catch up with Chloe later because I had to run. Literally, run!