Safehaven

Sliding past the wall, petrueding from its center was a long black spike.

I cant believe he just threw that at me. Not even having the time too stop and think I just continued to run my legs carrying me faster and farther form the Underworlds. Twisting and turning past the alleys and closed shops allowing my legs to carry me were i need to go. 

 That's it just a little farther. Come on, COME ON ! 

 Once again something flies past my face, I glance back at the boy only to find his thick leather wings extended and his tail whipping wildly behind him. His eyes the color of red hot coals.

 Each Demon has their trademark, whether it be tails, wings, or horns. High demons can have more than one of these, which unfortunately for me is what James is. His father is the second highest demon in the Underworlds. Toren Casboneta is second in command while his wife is human, very few humans exist in the world now as The Great Andrean War has annihilated the population almost entirely. Those that did survive the war were contaminated by the radiation and the only way they could further survive was to repopulate with the demon and angels. 

Those eyes though are all his own. Filled with loathing and hate, James never did like me much. All I ever needed to do is step out of line once and he and his gang are on me like  bees to honey.

Daggers in his hand and a look that would have me six feet under are his weapons. Lucky for me neither would really hurt that bad. I only had a little ways to go before the Outlands, my home. Looking down the last alley I sprinted to the finish. The metallic sound of a dagger slicing threw the air close behind. I was so close just on more foot and then... 

" What are you doing, bitch, get over here. She's back!"

Oh, no

AU: Sorry I havent been able to update guys Giant Writers block and loss of inspiration. But I will be updating more now that school is over. 

P.S : if i dont send me a message and tell me to wake the F up 

thx, :}