RUN

I spun around and ran like the wind. The two on my heels almost close enough to touch taunted me from behind ,but I knew I couldn't let them psych me out , especially if I had to keep running. Bobbing, twisting, weaving through the crowds, searching for a way to at least get one of them off my tail.
Then an idea hit me ,at about the same time as James's shoe did straight up the side of my head.
"Come here ,half breed " ,he shouted
"Come and get me, leather winged freak"
With that I burst through the border of the Demonic Trails. Let me tell you that is not some where that u want to vacation. Douglas skidded to a stop. Angels can't cross the border , just as Demons can't cross their border. 

"You cant run forever Jazmin. I wont stop until you pay for this, you'll see." But by the time his words reached me I was already too far to care. Kicking a trash can that was in my way I took a sharp turn,skidding into an alley way. James still hot on my trail ,I had to shake this guy somehow. Each turn i took brought me closer to the end of the maze. If i could just get to the--.My thought process cut short as something flew past my face leaving a deep red gash on my cheek. Looking toward the wall at the end of the alley,i tried to get a good look at what it might have been. The closer i got the clearer it became. Taking a sharp left passing the wall i got a clear shot at what it was. It was'nt a dagger like i previously thought, but a large black....