Chapter 2 - Meeting The Battle Brawlers

Chapter Two.

YEARS LATER...
It's been years since the incident happened and now (y/n) was now grown up into a beautiful 16year old girl, she had (y/h/l) (y/h/c) shiny (y/e/c) and soft (y/s/c). Shun's mom kept her promise and raise you how your mom would have wanted to, you were very energetic, active and hard-working both in sports and studies just like your dad but also soft and shy and a heart of gold like your mom.

You also had an older brother the one and only Shun kuzami every girls heartthrob in school and pretty much everywhere else you went with him. Tho you never understood him ever since you were born, he wouldn't bully you tho he just didn't like staying around you much and was always cold with you always noticing a hint of jealousy in his eyes but never took heed to it.. Even still you admired him and wanted to be like him, you'd sneak out when ever he went ninja training and you quickly learned by yourself.

You were training how to throw ninja stars when he caught you.. You explained to him then he volunteer to help you and with that you became just as good as he was but you could never beat him. Some years ago when the bakugans came to earth you bonded with a female bakugan you called Raven a ninja like bakugan you called her Raven cause of her dark color and Raven wings and you got the name darkmask when you began brawling, being in the top 10 bakugan brawlers but wanted to be above shun at all cost tho it wasn't an easy fix he was one of the best players wouldn't be easy on his opponents much less his half sister.

Shun never wanted you playing bakugan feeling you weren't strong enough to compete, what he didn't know that you were one of the best...

_________________________________________

"Oi (y/n) wake up..." Shun wakes u up

"Mhh go away shun" you groggily say hiding under the blanket

"Wake up" he pulls off the covers as the cold air hits your skin as you yelp falling out of bed

"Morning sleeping beauty" Shun's mom walks in "looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" placing a hand on his hair

"Haha very funny mom" you stand up having bed hair as some stick out in place..

"Okay well get ready soon breakfast on the table your lunches are ready and packed" she say leaving the room "I'm off to work" the front door opens and closes as shun and you are left in awkward silence..

(Y/n) POV

I looked at Shun with a why did you do that look but left it at that. I grabbed my uniform and other things and went to the bathroom to do my morning rituals as I heard my room door shut close, I took of my pj's stepping into the bath running water as the cold water touched my skin as I cringed a bit waiting for the water to turn warm as it did I relaxed and poured some bath gel on my hair and body washing myself, after a few minutes I came out drying my hair with a towel adjusting my skirt as I sat on my bed taking my hair dryer blowing my hair dry and did a high up ponytail finally adjusting my uniform putting on my knee high socks and shoes I grabbed my phone and bag and went down stairs.

I went to the kitchen seeing no Shun but a breakfast table filled with (f/f and f/d) I settled in and started eating enjoying the silence as my bakugan flew up to me.

"Good morning (y/n)" Raven greeted resting on my shoulder

"Morning Raven" I smiled at her still eating "how you doing"
"I'm doing fine" she nods "I hope you haven't forgotten about the battle today after school"

"No no I remember just can't wait to see who dark mask is gonna fight" I said putting my plate in the dishwasher.

"Why won't you tell shun your a brawler" she asked