Chapter 5: The truth

Previous chapter: Your mom left for a business trip.  So it was just you and shun alone for the next month or two... With weekly check ups from Mrs Jones the next door neighbor.

MONDAY. School 3RD P. O. V.

The first four periods had gone by in a flash and the bell for lunch rang as (y/n) went to her locker to grab her lunch and another note same as before fell out picking it up her heart skipped a little giving of a really light blush covering her cheeks, gently putting it in her Journal heaving a loud sigh. She didn't feel like seating with the brawlers or with anyone for that matter for lunch she needed a quiet place to sit and think, an empty classroom would work but she also needed seclusion so took herself and her lunch to the school roof where there was a balcony over looking part of the city displaying  busy people with their lives and works, a few police sirens,  helicopters and on the other side a green field .

She heaved another sigh leaning on the railing holding the book in her hand as a soft gust of warm wind blew from the south pushing her hair lightly in different directions warming up her body. Her face was still and calm no other emotion could be seen on her she was just neutral she sat down on the balcony floor seeing there was no seat of any kind, not even feeling the need to eat anymore her once ravenous appetite was vanquished as a sickly look slowly washed over her whole being, slumping down even further shoulders sagged underneath the invisible weight, her heart began to break n bleed  as tears began to well up her eyes gently trickling down her face dripping onto her sleeves.

Why was she crying, She knew it wasn't true,  it just couldn't be true. But could it?

She just stayed there still school was done for the day

Well I guess we'll never know why she's crying, tho if you can guess then the next chapter will be dedicated to you... Best of luck!

Please everyone bear with me, this story is slowly turning into crap, college, family, relationships and such are just eating me up and becoming unbearable.. So please I'll try at least maybe every two weekends I'll be updating.. Thanks

Vote
Comment
Follow n I'll you back
Share

Thanks

~PandaKitty 🐼 🐱