VOTE I SAY!! VOTE FOR WHAT YOU WANT

Well since no one helped me with an idea and months of being drained of creative juices and being stuck in the idealess/creativeless cage I've Finally got it but I need the help of you guys. . . Okay so what I need help with is what should happen to shun's mom. Cause we all know she traveled.

AND NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NOO ONE SHOULD CRITICIZE ME IN A BAD WAY . THIS IS A FANFICTION. MEANING A FAN HAS ALL RIGHT TO CHANGE, UPGRADE, DEGRADE AND TWEAK THE CHARACTER(S) THEY DESIRE, SO DON'T TELL ME "OH MARUCHO DOESN'T DO THIS" "DAN DOESN'T HAVE THIS" "ALICE IS NOT A THIS" "THIS THAT NEVER HAPPENED " AND SO ON, I DON'T FUCKING CARE.
ITS MY FANFIC AND IF I DECIDE THAT THEY ALL DIE HORRIBLE GUT WRENCHING DEATHS, THAT'S HOW ITS GONNA GO DOWN, I'M NOT WRITING IT PERSONALLY FOR YOU, I'M WRITING FOR FUN AND FUN PEOPLE WHO NEED A BREAK FROM THE WORLD. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH THAT'S WHY ALL OF THIS IS IN CAPS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, THIS IS MY FANFIC MY RULEZ, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS THAT IT, THEN PLEASE EXIT THIS BOOK OKAY AND GO MAKE YOURS!!!!

*deep sighs* Hah I feel I've made my point... For now...

Anyways guys yeah what I needed help with is that, its about shun's mom, she been in a plane crash and I'm not sure what should happen to her.

1: She should die in the crash

2: She should survive, but be badly injured then die

3: She should survive and not be to injured

4: She missed the plane and she's A-okay

5: She should be injured and lose her memories

Thank you for reading...  Oh yeah and when I feel the votes on what you want are enough, I'll make and publish another new chapter the next  day. So vote!  Vote!! VOTE!!!
Vote for the one you want and feel will cause much more drama

      FILLER CHAPTER COMING UP BEFORE THE      MAIN NEXT CHAPTER... THANKS ♥