Memories

...

The day finally came to an end a weight lifted of jungkooks shoulders that he didn't see his bully for most of the day , he decides that after school he would go to the shop just through the park around the corner from his school. Jimin walked with him as his house was only a  few streets away, "see you at school tomorrow jungkook" jungkook smiled and waved of his new friend as he walked into the shop the air conditioning hiting his clammy cheeks. He decides to buy himself some lemon ice tea and leaves the shop, the weather turned as now the sky was dull and the delicate drops of rain hitting jungkook as he walks through the park rushing to get home to spend the rest of his birthday with his mum. He stops as he heard a worrying gasp come from behind the bush, he rushed through to only find him the boy he was dreading to see Kim Taehyung  but he was unstable and he clearly needed help. "T-aehyung" the boy looks straight up at the trembling boy and jungkook can see his puffy eyes he's Been crying? He thought to himself he couldn't just leave him here is an obvious and maybe dangerous state, he had to help him. Jungkook kneeled down beside the boy confused to why he was unstable. "Help" his raspy croaky voice giving jungkook shivers down his spine, but it hit him the smell the smell of hell the smell of pure dirt the smell of memories it was in fact the smell of alcohol. Jungkook froze his throat going sore the tears welling up his glassy eyes staring at the now unconscious boy. He dialled for an ambulance he waited for it to arrive he had no clue to what he needed to do, where are his parents his house? He just ran  raindrops Were not just drizzles anymore he was soaking wet his tears now running down his face.

"Why does my life have to be like this why you Kim Taehyung why walk into my life?"

Is life always hard ~vkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें