Teaching Ben How To Drive

Marshall's POV I wake up from feel of my husband's paws around my waist. I turn over facing him holding his face to bring him into a deep kiss.

Marshall: Good morning Handsome

* Chase is still sleeping *

Marshall: I guess that didn't work Hmmm? * Snaps fingers* I know how to wake him up * smirks *

Marshall goes under the covers and goes down to chase's dick and balls and starts to suck on it. Ohhhh marshy !! Okay okay im up Chase says as Marshall came out of the cover.

Chase: you have a sexy way of waking me up.

Marshall: Well I tried kissing at first but you didn't budge so I tried something else.

Chase: Well it worked now where's my good morning kiss

* Marshall kisses Chase *

Marshall: I'm going to take the day off from work to teach Ben how to drive is that okay with you baby?

Chase: That's okay with me babe just the school to let them know.

Marshall: Yeah don't worry baby I'll call the school but first let's go shower together.

Chase: Alright then let's go.

With that said Chase and Marshall went to the bathroom to go shower As they got to the bathroom Chase turned on the hot water and stepped in the shower followed by Marshall joining in.

As they were in the shower Marshall took the soap and starts to wash Chase's and furry chest.

Marshall: Damn I didn't know my man had such a sexy furry chest.

Chase: Maybe it's because I been working out alot.

Marshall: Well you're certainly doing a damn good job at it.

Chase: Well I'm not the only one with a good body structure.* Rubs Marshall's furry abs and chest . *

Marshall: * blushes * oh stop it I'm not that good.

Chase: Come on babe you know you got the sexiest body. * Kisses Marshall*

Marshall: Well I do go the gym every other day of the week.

Chase: Well we both have awesome body structures.

With that said Marshall and Chase finished showering, they grabbed their towels and dried themselves off. As they did that they exited the bathroom and when they got out they see Melissa and Benjamin have already woken up.

Marshall: morning kids

Benjamin: morning dad

Marshall: you know you're staying home today right?

Benjamin: Yeah dad I know.

Melissa: Hey!!! Why does he gets to stay home!?!

Marshall: I'm going to teach your brother How to drive

Melissa: When are you going to teach me how to drive?

Marshall: Don't worry I'll teach you one of these days to drive.

Chase: Besides don't you have a big test today ?

Melissa: Yeah Math test

Marshall: I hope you studied

Melissa: Don't worry I did

Chase: That's my girl now go hop in the shower and get ready the bus will be here in a few .

With that said the family went to get ready to start the day. Chase was getting ready for work and Marshall was cooking breakfast. As Chase finished getting dressed he got out the bedroom and went into the kitchen to see Marshall cooking breakfast.