Daycare Pt 2

Liam: I like you.. * blushes and looks away *

Landon : you do..  ?

Liam: Yeah you I think you're cool and I'd like to get to know you more

Landon: * giggles * um yeah sure I do too.

Liam * smiles and gives Landon a high paw  * Great !

Through out the school day Landon and liam did arts and crafts together, played with toys , hanged with out at recess time and by the time it was lunch time liam went to his cubbie and got a drawing he made in art and crafts went back to the table .

As he sat down at the table the teacher and some assistant teachers came around serving the lunch one by one

Mrs Peach : Alright kids eat up

The children : Thank you Mrs Peach!

As that was said the kids began to eat their lunch . As they were eating Landon and liam kept making eye contact the entire time they were eating which only made them blush more.

Liam : Hey landon

Landon : Hey liam what's up? 

Liam: * passes Landon the drawing *

Landon: what's this?  * he looks at the drawing *

Liam: I call it" best friends forever "

The picture shows of liam and Landon and liam playing tag and having fun.

Landon: Wow this is awesome

Liam: You can keep that ya know

Landon : Really?

Liam : Yeah I'm sure

Landon: Aww thanks buddy * paws liam nose and licks his cheek *

Liam : * blushes slightly * no problem buddy

* Landon goes to his cubbie and puts the drawing in his backpack and walked to the table *

When they finished their lunch is was almost time for nap time so all of the children went to the bathroom one by one to wash up.  When were finished all of the kids went to their little bed and laid down

Rosie and Landon beds were right next to each other and liam was 2 beds down from Landon.

Mrs Peach : Alright everyone nap time 

2 hours later of nap time

All of children woke up including Landon , rosie and liam . They went to table to have snack time while the teachers collected the blankets and beds. When they got to the table Rosie, Landon and Liam sat down next each other.

Liam: Hey Landon what did you bring for snack time?

Landon : Graham crackers and look aid what about you?

Liam : Gummy bears and and apple juice

Landon : Cool!

Rosie I'm having strawberries and milk

Liam: yummy!!

They all ate their snack and few minutes passed by it was already time for pick up.

* Meanwhile with Marshall *

Marshall's Pov : I was finishing up some paper work and getting ready to leave to pick up my pups. 

As I walk out of my office I said bye to all the firefighters and volunteers and head out to my car.

I got to my car , unlocked it and got inside and drove to the the pups daycare.  It didn't long for Me to get the daycare since it down the street from the fire station.

I Parked my car and made my way to main entrance of the daycare.  I walked inside as I signed out my pups names out.

Mrs Peach : Ahh you must be Landon and Rosie's father

Marshall : Yep im here to pick them

Mrs peach : Of Course!  Landon !! Rosie!! Your father here!

Landon and Rosie : DADDY!!!!!  * they run to marshall *

Marshall: Hey munchkins !!! * hugs the pups tightly *

Landon : I missed you daddy

Marshall: awww I missed you too kiddo. Now go get your things how we can go home.

Landon and Rosie: Yes Daddy * they go to their cubbies and grabs their backpacks and went to Marshall but out of nowhere liam comes up and hugs Landon from behind *

Liam: Byeee!!!  See you tomorrow!!

Landon: * hugs back * See you tomorrow!!

With that said Marshall and the pups left the daycare and got into Marshall's car

15 mins later at the house

Marshall was all his pups awaiting for chase as he order since he was too tired to cook dinner.  Moments later chase arrived at the house all tired that was the little pups tackle him down.

Chase : * giggles * my babies

Landon and Rosie : we missed you daddy!!!  * they lick chase *

Chase : * laughs* I missed you guys more * hugs them and gets up *

Marshall : Hey Baby * kisses chase *
Chase: Hey Babe * kisses back *

Marshall: How was work?

Chase: It good and yours ?

Marshall : Good but tiring

Chase:  i know I'm beat and how was the pups first day at daycare ?

Marshall : I think they had an awesome time besides I think Landon made a new friend

Chase: awww that's great!!

Marshall : I missed you all day ~

Chase: I missed you more ~

Eventually the pizza came and everyone started to eat after that everyone washed up and headed to bed and called it night .