Forgiveness and Promises

Chase's POV I was driving away from I just witnessed . Why would he Marshall do that to me I thought he loved me . I knew should've planned something else but I just wasn't thinking. As I'm driving i stopped my car and took out my phone and called my friend Allison or Ally for short.

* Calls Ally*

Ally : Hello?

Chase: Hey Ally * sniff * are you awake ?

Ally: Yeah I'm awake what's up ?

Chase: Can I come over ?

Ally: Sure but what's wrong?

Chase: I'll tell you when I get there

Ally: Okay call me when you get here

Chase: Alright see you soon.

* Call ends*

With that said Chase continued his way to Ally's house. Within 15 minutes he got there and parked in of the house . He got out of the car and went to the door and rang the doorbell.

* Doorbell rings and ally opens the door *

Ally: Hi Chase Come on in

* Chase walks in *

Ally: So what's up?

* Chase breaks down crying*

Chase: Marshall cheated on me!!!

Ally: oh my god what happened

Chase: Well we went to a night club and he kinda had to much to drink so he got drunk. Them I went to the bathroom and when I came back I found him kissing another dog!! * Cries *

Ally: Omg I'm so sorry that happened to you chase.

Chase: I thought he loved me * cries *

* Ally comforts Chase*

Chase: thanks Ally

Ally: No problem Chase

Meanwhile with Marshall

Marshall's POV I wake up to sound of loud music and flashing lights. As I get up from floor I see that there no one else in the club except for me . Where is Chase? " I say in head. Then I started to call him through my puptag .

* Calls Chase*

Chase: Hello?

Marshall: Chasey where are you?

Chase: what do you want Marshall!?!?

Marshall: Why are you yelling at me!?

Chase: I'm fucking furious with you right now you don't even remember what you did did you?!?

* Marshall starts to remember that he kissed another dog *

Marshall: Oh my God Chasey I'm so sorr--

Chase: Don't even try to say sorry goodbye Marshall!!!!

* Chase hangs up *

With that said Marshall ran out of the night club and towards the lookout. As he got to the lookout he got into his car and sped off to find Chase. Marshall connected his puptag to his car's navigation system. His puptag had the location of where Chase was So he put the location of Chase into the navigation system. 122 Myrtle Ave the GPS said. So with that said Marshall stepped on the gas and raced over to the location. He hoped that Chase would forgive him for what did. Within 25 minutes he reached the address where Chase was. Marshall got out of the car and went to the door to ring the doorbell.