The Birth Of Beautiful Pups

Chase's POV I wake up with more pain in my stomach and I started to feel my water leaking. So I wake Marshall up instantly.

Chase: MARSHALL MARSHALL!!!! MY WATER BROKE!!!!!!

Marshall: Water...... YOUR WATER BROKE!?!!?!!?

Chase: The pups are coming!!!!!!

Marshall: Alright come on let's get you to the hospital!!! * Helps Chase up from the bed *

Marshall: kids!!!! Wake up!!! You're father is about to go into labor!!!!!

* They kids run out of their rooms *

Benjamin and Melissa: what's going on!?!!!?

Marshall: your dad is about give birth I need you guys to help get him into my ambulance!!

Benjamin: Okay dad!!!

* Melissa and Benjamin help Marshall bringing Chase into the ambulance *

Marshall: Melissa sit on the back with your father!!

Melissa: Okay dad!!

They all hopped in Marshall's ambulance and sped off to the hospital. Within a few minutes they arrived at the hospital. Marshall drive emergency entrance of the hospital and parked the ambulance. He got out of the ambulance with Benjamin and he helped Melissa getting Chase out of the ambulance and into the hospital. As they got inside of the hospital the doctor and rushed Chase into the surgery room for preparation of the birth.

Doctor: I'm sorry but your children have wait out in the waiting room.

Benjamin: But that's my dad !!

Melissa: Yeah we love him!!

Marshall: Don't worry kids your father is going to be just fine

Benjamin: I love you dad!!!

Chase: * heavy breathing* I love you too Ben!!

Melissa: I love you daddy!!

Chase: I love you too princess

*Benjamin and Melissa walk out to the waiting room

Doctor: Nurse Danielle I need you to cut a hole in between Chase's penis and auns

Chase: WHAT!!!! Oh hell no * tries to escape but Marshall holds him down *

Marshall: Chase you have to relax !!!

Chase: Are you crazy he's trying to cut a hole in me!!! ?

Marshall: please for me baby !? * Kisses Chase passionately*

Chase: * sigh* Fine but I'll do it for you babe * kisses Marshall back passionately *

Doctor: Now Chase I know you're scared but Marshall went through the same pain . Now I have to do my job so please lean back and relax okay??.

Chase: Okay Doctor!!

Doctor Nurse Danielle please cut a hole in between Chase's penis and auns.

Danielle: Right away Doctor

* Nurse Danielle cuts a Hole in between Chase's penis and auns *

Chase: AHHHH IT HURTS!!!

Marshall: I know baby but just try stay calm

Chase I'm trying it's just hurts

Doctor: Okay chase take a deep breath

Chase * takes a deep breath* .... Oh no the pups are kicking!!!