chapter 1

Dear diary
   'I finally moved home with my mom in england, because Alaska was getting to cold but my mom says I still have to visit .' I sighed softly an sat back on my bed ,almost falling asleep as my head hit the pillow.   "Chloe " my mom called from the kitchen , the smell of chicken and rice filled my room as I open the door ," coming mom!".  I went down the stairs quickly , my mouth started to water I bit my lip softly n took a plate seeing a big price of chicken ,rice, and mixed veggies " eww veggies " I said softly . 
    I sat down at my table n started to gobble down everything after a little I looked up and seen a stranger at my table " oh um ...hello " I wiped my mouth and blushed alittle as the man  giggled at me , angrily I sat up and slammed the table " hey what's so funny!" I just made him laugh more , after he stopped he stood up and walked over to me and softly slid his tongue against my neck , my eyes widen I tried to push him away but I couldn't .  He softly bit my neck ,after a couple seconds he pushed me making me fall to the ground , but before I fell I tried to grab the table making me shatter the blate
" shit " . 
    Forgetting everything that happened I woke up the neck morning with a bandage over my neck " what the hell " .  I softly touched my head feeling something cold ,I took it off ,wiping the residue of water from my head .  " mom!" After I called my mom didn't come it was our nanny that actually answered my cries ,wearing her maid outfit with her beautiful black hair tied back ," what happened Mrs. Bonnie " I said softly but the words coming out as little squeaks .  She looked at me weirdly " ma'am I'm really not sure I'm sorry ,your mom told me not to come because the lord of the night castle was coming to eat dinner " she smiled softly as she took away the cold wash cloth " wait who is that ?" She didn't say anything and just close the door softly behind her . 
    After a couple minutes I blacked out ,when I did wake up there was the man before standing before me   his dark eyes making me want to melt " hey .. Your the guy that ... bit me !" I stood up quickly wanting to punch him but all he did was hug me softly " hello love .
*******************