chapter 7

I woke up the next morning almost screaming, forgetting where I was, I looked over at Aaron and groaned softly as I felt pain in my belly feel bigger then last night.  I moved his arm and went over to bathroom and looked at the mirror I looked at my head and seen the amathist  colored swirls and thicker colored in stripes.  My eyes were not hazel anymore they were the same color of the blood that was still stained on my clothes.  I tilted my head to the right a little and saw a marking different from others instead of a purple color, it was black I rubbed it softly and groaned softly and cried a little as I could StI'll feel pain,  " Ouch why does it still hurt" . Then I remembered what happened the night before and lifted up a little and saw a huge lump and more marking up and down my sides, the light purple put me in something like a trans and moved my eyes up and down my body.  It was like somone used a paint brush to color them. 

    I went back to the room and saw him sleeping his dark black hair was messy and he looked like a toddler sleeping.  I pulled back the blanket and saw his markings unlike mine his were dark ruby red I looked to his neck and saw no mark"  why doesn't he have a mark there? " I laid back down n slides my nails on his neck softly I could see chills go down his arm.  " do you want some"  I blushed bright as his deep voice softly spoke even though soft it was like it echoed. I quickly moved away" what no! " I looked away still rosie cheaked.  I felt a soft tug on the strings of my pajamas string n looked at him" what"?  He smiled and softly cut his neck with a pocket knife,  I felt my cheeks get darker and put my knees on the bed"  what are u doing" My eyes wwidened as I looked at him.  He made a soft smile and wipped the blood on his finger and put it near my face and softly wiped it against my cheak.