chapter 3

I took his hand and followed him outside as I shut the door I could hear my mom crying  I looked at her , she had a cloth to her eyes wiping her damp eyes .  He quickly buckled my seat belt and after buckled his and started to very loud truck up and looked over at me " I love you " he said softly an slowly drove off .  I looked out the window watching the night lights brighten as the night got darker  , " man I wish I had my headphones " I sighed softly and later back surprisingly not feeling tired . 
******
We finally reached what looked like a giant school " oh please no not night school " he laughed a little n put his hand on my thigh and squeazed softly " hey no stop it " I quickly hit his hand " .  He didn't say anything but " I'm sorry love " he quickly drove up too the gate and put in a codes opening them after a couple minutes .  We walked together into the school everyone was looking at me I looked over and saw a guard starring at me " yo what's up bro " he looked away his full armer shaking a little .  We finally reached a large door " please go in I'm gonna go to kitchen and get blood " I walked in and shut the door and quickly looked at the door " wait what blood EWW WHAT THE FUCK " I groaned and quickly got up and layer on the bed " oh yay and a bed that gonna make me feel like a fucking board in the morning " I rolled my eyes and sighed softly and sat up as he came back with 2 goblets .  " Um what's in that " he smiled and put it to my lips making me drink alittle it felt really sweet " um is it cherry kool-aid. 

*******