chapter 2

"What I'm not your love " I screamed and quickly pulled away from his grip .  he smiled and softly touched my neck , slowly ripping the bandage away * you have such a beautiful mark love " he smiled and slowly leaned in n kissed my neck I quivered under his touch and softly pulled the blanket , he slowly slid his tongue down my neck.  " stop it !" He pulled away and looked away and laid his head on my cheek " my love come with me he whispered in my ear " what no I said in my head , I nodded and gave him my hand and slowly walked behind him . My mom stood behind my bedroom door I looked at her ,her eyes filled with sadness but joy as well .  I started to cry , he looked at me an smiled " hey want are u smiling about ! " I asked trying to control myself  , my mom walked up to me and put her hand on my shoulder " honey this is husband you were made to serve him to be his lover , or what else he wanted ".  I started to cry more but quickly wiped the tears away I pulled away from his grip and ran in my room my mom quickly left and he softly  said " come on my love " he walked back in my room I looked up and saw a mark on his neck glowing " I don't know you go away stranger " I screamed .  He sat on my bed and put his hand on the middle of my back and smiled n softly said " I'm prince Serrano don't be scared love I won't hurt you like your mom said I'm your husband we been marked for longer then you think".   I quickly sat up and looked  at him , he was really tall and his eyes glowed red like the harvest moon , his hair was as dark as the night sky .  I looked down n sighed softly " how do you even know my mom and me for that matter " he laughed and looked at me smiling " when you were one my father and your mother made a choice for me and you to marry I was over a 1,0000 years old witch in your world well use to world that means 17 " he stopped  and looked at me and smiled .  " My father could tell I was in love with you and my father loved your mother dearly but could never stay with her cause that meant I would never marry you , come with me please my love" he smiled and put his hand out . 

******************