Chapter 1

Beatrice/Tris POV
"Oh Beatrice get over here and do my chores now or it will be worse tonight." Peter yells at me. Before I continue you might want to know me well my name is Beatrice Prior I am an orphan because when I was five my parents died and I don't remember them much. I am seven now and get beat up and bullied by the bigger kids.
"Conning" I call back "You know what to do now get to work." He shouts and walks off. When I finish our chores Miss. Brenda comes in " Okay everyone get in your nice clothing someone will be here in a little bit to get the lucky child that gets to go home." We all rush and git in our nice clothing mine is a white dress. "There coming" someone by the door yells, "Don't get your hopes up no one will want you as a kid stiff." Peter says to me.
These two people walk in with Miss. Brenda and come over to me they squat to my level and the man says "Can I be your new dad?" Really?!?" "Really!!" The lady says I look over at Peter "sorry but I'm going home with my new mommy and daddy!"my new daddy and mommy hold my hand as we go out to a really nice black car. I never thought this would happen but I'm am now going to my new house with my new mommy and daddy!!!
A/N Hope you like my first chapter. So Max is a good guy and he is the dad and Tori is the mom. Enjoy! JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!!