Chapter 2

A/N It's all in Beatrics POV Unless I say other wise. Also I'm in a car on my way to Florida again so sorry if spelt wrong.

We pull up to this really big, nice house. Mom and Dad get out of the car then daddy helps me out. Okay Beatrice don't be scared if the house is a mess it usually isn't but your brothers and their friends are here. Mommy says I hold her hand as we walk up to the door daddy opens it then yells Were Home. I hide behind mommy as I hear people running to us. Where is she? A boy ask daddy get on my level and says everything is going to be okay! So I step out and see a group of boys then I get tackled by two of them. Hi! I'm Uriah but you can call me Uri. This is Zeke our older brother! Hi!! They say. Okay kids go play boys be nice! Okay mom! They say as they run out of the house Mommy puts a hand on my shoulder and says let's go get you dressed! We go upstairs to a room that has a white door and is purple on the inside. Mommy helps me into a purple shirt and blue Jean shorts and dark purple with a white Nike sign. Once she's done she braids my hair and just as she finishes the boys come running in I will be down cooking I will call y'all to come in when it's done! Mommy says walking out. We were waiting for you. Uri says Sorry I say looking at mg shoes waiting to get slapped. But it never came its okay! The boy next to Zeke says I'm sorry again but who are you? Oh I'm Tobias and that is Will. Tobias says pointing at Will. So we go outside and they start fighting about who's it so I scream Zekes it RUN! Hey that's not fair. He says running after us We play for a while and then we go eat but I'm to short for the table so Zeke and Uri get me books to sit on then daddy helps me up. We say Grace then get to eating mommy ans daddy talk, the boys talk too so I sit and eat in silence.
A/N Going to update as much as I can this week! Love y'all!!
I pray God protects y'all this week JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!