Chapter 8

Uriah POV 

"Okay she's going home, know Four why do you have to be such a jerk to her when you changed that night she cried knowing that you wouldn't come back but had this little spark in her telling her she has to try to bring you back but you become worse and worse everyday and know you are being mean to her this shows her you will never be who you used to be, I can't believe you" I say and as I'm about to punch him Mar stops me " It's not worth it that's just getting on his level." I'm about to reply saying Your Lucky but get cut off by my phone ringing I look at whos calling and see Tris so I pick it up telling everyone to be quiet because they are all  yelling at Four. 

"Hello, I see you are the last person this lady has called are you related to her?" 

"Who are you? Whats Wrong with Tris? Yes I'm her brother."

"We have to inform you that she was in a major car wreak and is being sent to the hospital right now if you could contact your parents and come down to Erudite Hospital." 

"What?" 

"Sir we will explain later we need someone who knows the victim here" 

"I'm on my way" 

I say as i grab Zeke and run to my car (Same as Tris' only black) "Uri, What the heck is going on"he asks as i speed out of the parking lot "Tris was in an accident, call the gang I will call mom and dad" 

"Hey bud"

"Hey are you home" 

"No we had to go on a trip and the weathers bad so we probable cant get home for a while why?" 

"Tris was in an accident but its okay try to get here asap, love you bye"

"Okay we will try remember what she is allergic to Love you bye" 

We park and run into the hospital as we see the gang pull in behind us. When we get in there we see Tris getting pulled by a stretcher, so we go and run beside her "What is she allergic too" they immediately ask "Morphine" I reply and when we get to double door's a lady stops us telling us "we can't go any further" and we try to go but the gang comes and grabs us so we cant fight back as she goes into the room labeled surgery. Once she does, I turn around and see Four "This all because of you" I yell but can't get it all out before I start sobbing into Zeke. 

Zeke's POV 

As Uri is sobbing into my chest all I can do is think about what happened not processing it all. I turn my head to Four and for once i see his emotions again as a tear slides down his face " Four, Im not saying Im not mad at you but its probable best for Tris if your here when she wakes up, because she cant loose you."  I say as I hug Uriah and pull him to a chair in the waiting room, the rest follow. 

A/N so i know i said i would post in a few minutes but i fell asleep sorry. Hope you enjoy!!! Jesus Loves You!!!