♥34

Hi!

*Sandals and tomatoes flying towards me*

Oh!Please-please stop. I'm so sorry, I just forgot that I have a quote book to write. It's just that it slipped out of my mind. I am so sorry, my exams are gonna come, just 3 days left so I was preparing. I promise I will update every Saturday after my exams. So no more with my crazy talk. You may proceed now ;).

*******************************************

Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls

~Joseph Campbell

Meaning: You decide how exciting your life should be by making pathways to the things you love to do.Follow you dreams and then success will follow you. Never forget that - What ever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy! You shouldn't feel shameful of doing what you love to do because even if people laugh at you, you know that it is your dream and thus it is unique. So always chase your bliss and then see the magic!

 My dictionary defines the word bliss as: "Extreme happiness, ecstasy and serene joy." So I do what I feel like doing and Whoa! there everyone stands with there backs facing me but when I reach what I like to do, they turn towards me with there arms open.