Taking Action.

“I love you.” “You're so dorky, it makes my heart flutter.” “I wish I could show you how amazing you are.” “I'm totally in love with you” “My heart's racing.” “You're so cute when you talk about dinosaurs.” “Please hold me.” “God.. I wish I knew how you felt.” “It's probably weird I like you, huh?” “This is weird, you're my best friend and a boy. I'm sorry.”

Those were just a few things Yamaguchi Tadashi said next to his best friend, who he is hopelessly in love with, Tsukishima Kei. Now, you're probably wondering, “Is he deaf or something? How doesn't he hear this?” Simple answer. Tsukishima is the definition of salt, he's overall rude and sadistic. Not to mention the fact he is accustomed to and can't live without music.

The taller male almost always had his headphones on, blocking out the world and most importantly, his best friend. Yamaguchi was used to this so he had no hard feelings against this, didn't feel ignored or hurt by this. He was actually glad, able to speak his feelings without doing so directly.

However, every once in a while Tsukishima would take them off and ask if the smaller male was okay. The constant mumbling to himself, red
-faced was a bit concerning to him. Though he'd brush it off once Yamaguchi would tell him we was. Yeah, slightly dense at that.

However, it was happening so much recently, Tsukishima decided to take action.