Invisible Craving.

Millions of thoughts rushed into the brunette’s head, “In love with me?” In all honesty, he was doubtful. He could feel how sincere Tsukki was in the audio, voice laced with depths of love he didn't know of, but he couldn't help but to think it was a prank.

“Yams, look at me.” Yams, that name hasn't been used in a while. However, he obliged. Lifting his head to face the other boy. Instantly, fingers connected with his chin, lifting it up some more, lips came crashing into his own. Tsukki was kissing him. Small tears fell as he closed his eyes, kissing him back.

Heart racing, a weight lifted for the both. It was hungry, as if it knew without knowing. An invisible craving. Small “I love yous” being mumbled in the kiss, tangling hands in hair, hands on waist. Soon having to break away for the desperate need for air.

“So.. you really mean it?” Yama asked, looking up. Tsukki rolled his eyes, “No, obviously not. I just kissed you for no real reason at all.” The sarcasm was over-spilt.

Yama blushed, looking down. “Just making sure.” Tsukki shook his head, lifting his head again. “Yams, will you do my salty self the honor of being my boyfriend?”

The smaller male’s eyes twinkled as he smiled, nodding. “Of course.” And with that, they shared another kiss.