Record.

The two boys were once again, like their everyday, sitting in Tsukki’s room. Yamaguchi was on the floor, leaning against the bed, hands folded together in his lap. Tsukishima across from him, pretending to scroll through his phone, headphones on, music off.

Ever since a couple weeks ago, the blonde found his best friend mumbling to himself more and more. Whenever he asked, Yama would fluster greatly and say he was fine.

Tsukishima had to admit, it was freaking adorable when it happened. Now, he was not gonna lie, he shared mutual feelings with the boy, but being his salt self, he didn't tell anyone.

It took a bit before Yamaguchi started talking, what he said shocked Tsukki. Not only did he feel warm, his chest tightened as his heartbeat quickened, his stomach churning in happiness and he felt tingly. Rushing, he went to the voice recorder app and pressed play.

“-eally don't know how amazing and important you are to me. You're also really really attractive.. those blonde locks and honey sweetened eyes.” He giggled, “Funny how your eyes are so sweet but you're so rude. And Hell, that's another reason why I'm in love with you. Because you're not afraid of being rude, cold.. although I wish you'd open up to me some more. I'm good with where we're at but, I can't help but want to go further. You and your dinos though..” Yama pressed his legs to his chest, resting on them and using his arms as a pillow, “your eyes twinkle whenever you talk about them.. I wish they twinkled whenever you looked at me. I really want you to hold me because I'm so in love with you..” And with that, Yamaguchi’s eyes twinkled, Tsukishima smiling as he saw.

The blonde let his eyes fall to his phone again, thinking of how to tell him.